Redmi Note 9 Pro
battery : 5000mAh
Screen : 6.67 inches, FHD+ resolution, with a small hole
Processor : Octa-core Snapdragon 720G, 8 nano technology
Storage / RAM : 64/128 GB with 6 GB RAM
Camera : Quad rear 64 + 8 + 5 + 2 MB. / front 16 mb
OS : Android 10
Xiaomi announced its best phone in the Note 9 series, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro, to be a continuation of the series of success that Xiaomi started in the United States of America to complete the success path of its previous brother, the Redmi Note 9 , and compete mainly with the Realme 6 Pro phone, as Realme tries as much as possible. It is possible to compete every year, but this year the competition is strong, which is in favor of the user in the end, whether in terms of obtaining the best specifications or in terms of obtaining the cheapest prices with acceptable quality, so let us review the full specifications of the Redmi Note 9 Pro phone and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages?! Is it worth buying or not?! As follows .
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro specifications
- The phone comes in dimensions of 165.5 x 76.68 x 8.8 mm with a weight of 209 grams.
- Supports the IR Blaster for controlling electrical devices remotely and supports NFC.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards and supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The materials used in manufacturing the phone come from glass with a plastic frame, and the phone comes repelling very light water drops.
- As for the screen, it comes in the form of a hole in the middle of the screen, like the modern Samsung phones in the S20 series, and it comes from the type IPS LCD with an area of 6.67 inches, with FHD + quality, with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, with a refresh rate of 60 Hz, and a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch, with screen support for dimensions The new display has a ratio of 20:9 with a fifth-generation Corning Gorilla Glass protection layer, and the screen supports more than one mode such as the Sunshine mode and the Night mode to reduce harmful blue rays in order to protect your eyes, in addition to the ability to control the color temperature, and you can cancel the control buttons Use gestures instead with screen support to Dark Mode.
- The phone comes with more than one version of solid memory and random memory as follows:
- The first version comes with a solid memory of 64 GB with a random memory of 6 GB.
- - The second version comes with a solid memory capacity of 128 GB with a random memory capacity of 6 GB.
- The solid memory comes from the type UFS 2.1 and the random memory comes from the type LPDDR4x.
- The phone supports the possibility of increasing the storage space via a memory card up to 512 GB in a separate port.
- As for performance, it comes with a processor from Qualcomm, as it comes from the type Snapdragon 720G with 8 nano technology with an Adreno 618 graphics processor, and the processor offers good performance, as it is the same as the Realme 6 Pro processor, but it does not provide stronger performance than the Helio G90T found in the Redmi Note 8 The previous Pro .. but saves more battery consumption with less heat than the previous generation.
- The front camera comes with a 16-megapixel resolution, F / 2.5 lens slot, and the front camera supports shooting videos in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports HD photography with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second, with camera support for slow motion photography at a rate of 30 frames per second. Capture at 120 frames per second.
- The phone supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone in general.
- The rear camera comes slightly protruding from the back of the phone and comes with four cameras, where the first camera comes with a 64-megapixel camera with an F / 1.9 lens slot with a Samsung ISOCELL Bright GW1 sensor, which is the primary camera for the phone, and the second camera comes with an 8-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is for photography The Ultra Wide and the third camera comes with a 5-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for macro photography, and the fourth camera comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for isolation and portraiture, in addition to a single LED flash.
- The phone supports shooting videos in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports shooting in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports HD photography with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. Slow Motion in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 120 frames per second. It also supports Slow Motion in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 120, 240 and 960 frames per second.
- Cameras support photography in more than one mode, as they support Cinematic Portrait, Cinematic Video, Macro recording, Short video mode, Night mode, etc.
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm headphone port.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 in addition to the A2DP, LE.
- The phone supports GPS geolocation as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, NavIC.
- Wi-Fi comes with a / b / g / n / ac frequencies, in addition to its support for Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- The security means in the phone: the fingerprint sensor and it comes integrated with the power button with the phone’s support for the Face Unlock feature.
- The phone supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass, and gyroscope.
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm headphone port.
- As for the USB port, it comes from the newer type, Type C.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5020 mAh with its support for 30W fast charging (33W included charger).
- The phone comes with the Android 10 operating system with the Xiaomi MIUI 11 interface.
- The phone is available in white, gradient green, and gray.
Disadvantages of the Redmi Note 9 Pro
- The weight of the phone is heavy, so it is difficult to carry and use it with one hand.
- The presence of the rear camera prominently exposes it to scratching and breaking, but the case included in the box covers the protrusion completely.
- Complaints from some phone owners about dirt entering the cameras.
- Unfortunately, the box does not include headphones.
- The phone lacks a 90Hz screen, unlike the Realme 6, and only 60Hz was satisfied.
- The phone is not a major development over the previous version, Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- The phone is a copy of the Redmi Note 9s phone .. with a difference in charging speed, the main lens of the rear camera, and only NFC support.
- The low quality of the selfie camera in low light, but this is compensated by downloading the Google Camera program and using it in night photography
Features of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Attractive design like leading phones.
- Giant battery and works for a long time.
- Rear camera offers excellent performance.
- The charger head included in the box comes with a power of 33 watts, and the phone is fully charged in just about an hour and a quarter.
- Supports the operation of two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- Infrared supports controlling electrical appliances through your phone without a remote.
- Supports notification light.
- Supports the NFC.
- An acceptable quality hole screen that performs very well, but we aspired for it to come with Super AMOLED or a higher refresh rate of 90 Hz.
Unboxing the Redmi Note 9 Pro
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro phone with a screen previously placed on the phone screen – charger head and supports 33W fast charging – USB Type C cable – transparent back cover to protect the phone – instruction manual and phone warranty – metal pin.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro price
The price of the Redmi Note 9 Pro is in US dollars, with the price converted to local currencies. The price may vary from country to country for several reasons.
The price in the US is $270
In Saudi Arabia, 1012.5 riyals
In the UAE, 990.9 dirhams
In Qatar, 982.8 riyals
Post a Comment