iPhone 13 Mini
battery: 2438 mAh
screen: 5.4 inches, with a resolution of 1080 x 2340, it has a large notch
Healer : Hexa-core Apple A15 Bionic, 5 nano technology
Storage / RAM : 128/256/512 GB with 4 GB RAM
Camera : Bilateral rear 12 + 12 / front 12 + SL 3D
OS: IOS 15
Apple announced its new phones in the iPhone 13 series, so that the iPhone 13 Mini is the cheapest and lowest phone in terms of specifications in the series, but despite that, the phone still has something to make it the best as it contains the A15 Bionic processor with 5 nano technology, which It achieves the strongest possible performance compared to competing phones, but unfortunately the screen comes with a small area, so let’s get to know the full specifications of the iPhone 13 Mini and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages, and does it deserve to be the best in 2023 or not?.
iPhone 13 Mini specifications
- Supports the NFC.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 131.5 x 64.2 x 7.7 mm with a weight of 141 grams.
- The phone supports two SIM cards, Nano Sim and eSIM.
- Supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- The durability and quality of the materials used in manufacturing the phone comes from glass with an aluminum frame.
- The phone comes with water and dust resistance with IP68 certification, so you can put the phone in water up to 6 meters for 30 minutes.
- The screen comes with a Super Retina XDR OLED with an area of 5.4 inches, with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, with a pixel density of 476 pixels per inch, with support for display dimensions at a ratio of 19.5:9 to display larger content on the phone screen, whether while watching videos or playing games, in addition to the presence of a layer resistant to fingerprints and oils On the phone screen is an oleophobic coating with scratch-resistant glass, in addition to support for HDR10 and Dolby Vision .. with a brightness under the sun of 800 lumens and a maximum brightness of 1200 lumens.
- The phone is available in more than one version of solid memory and random memory as follows:
- The first version comes with 128 GB NVMe solid memory with 4 GB random memory.
- The second version comes with a 256 GB NVMe solid memory with 4 GB random memory.
- The third version comes with a 512 GB NVMe solid memory with 4 GB random memory.
- The phone does not support the possibility of increasing the storage space, as is usual from Apple.
- As for performance, the A15 Bionic processor with 5 nano technology was used with an Apple GPU 4 Core graphics processor with four cores for outstanding performance in games.
- The front camera comes with a 12-megapixel resolution, with an F / 2.2 lens slot, as for the second camera, it comes with an SL 3D resolution, and it is for isolation and facial fingerprinting, and Apple calls it the TrueDepth, which we have previously seen in the iPhone 12.
- The rear camera comes with a dual camera, where the first camera comes with a 12-megapixel camera with an F / 1.6 lens slot, which is the primary camera and supports a new sensor for better photography called IBIS. It also has a mechanical stabilization feature for better stability and better night photos. As for the second camera, it comes with a resolution of 12 Mega pixels with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for wide photography, in addition to the phone’s support for a dual LED flash, and the company announced that the camera lens cover comes from a sapphire crystal lens cover.
- Shooting videos in 4K quality at a resolution of 2160 at a capture rate of 24, 25, 30, and 60 frames per second. It also supports shooting videos in FHD quality at a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 24, 25, 30, and 60 frames per second. It also supports shooting in HD quality at a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames. It also supports slow motion photography, as it supports 1080p FHD shooting at a capture rate of 120 and 240 frames per second.
- Supports an additional microphone for noise isolation.
- The phone supports stereo external speakers, which provide a very distinctive audio experience.
- Wi-Fi comes with a / b / g / n / ac / 6 frequencies, in addition to its support for Dual-band, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 in addition to its support for A2DP, LE.
- Geographical positioning supports GPS as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS.
- Means of safety and protection: Supports the Face ID feature to unlock the phone via the face, which works with a sensor through the front camera.
- It also supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass, gyroscope, and barometric pressure.
- The USB port comes from the type Lightning.
- 2438 mAh battery, and Apple announced that the battery works an hour and a half longer than the previous iPhone 12 mini.
- The battery supports 20-watt fast charging, 15-watt MagSafe wireless charging, and wireless charging with regular 7.5-watt Qi chargers.
- It comes with the latest Apple operating system, iOS 15.
- The phone is available in more than one color and Apple calls it: pink, blue, night sky (black), starlight (light silver) and red.
iPhone 13 Mini features
- Supports 5G networks.
- The weight of the phone is light, so it is easy to carry and use with one hand.
- Water resistant as usual.
- The external speakers come with a loud and respectable stereo sound.
- You will get the strongest possible performance thanks to the fully developed A15 Bionic processor.
- The latest IOS 15 operating system, with a guarantee of system update for a long time, unlike Android phones.
- The cameras provide an excellent experience, as usual, but without tangible improvements.
- The Super Retina XDR OLED screen offers a unique experience in terms of brightness and color saturation with good accuracy.
iPhone 13 Mini defects
- The notch is relatively large, even after it was reduced by 20% from the old generation.
- It does not support the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- The eSim is not currently supported by telecom companies.
- You will need to purchase the fast charger and earphones separately.
- A relatively small screen, which is now rarely available in 2021.
- We wish the screen had a higher frequency, even 90 Hz.
- The phone has not been significantly developed from the iPhone 12 Mini
iPhone 13 Mini unboxing
iPhone 13 mini with IOS 15 operating system – metal pin – instruction manual explaining how to use the phone – USB Lightning cable.
IPhone 13 Mini price
The price of the phone for the 128GB version is $550
The price of the phone for the 256GB version is $658
To buy iPhone 13 Mini from Amazon
Post a Comment