iPhone 13 Pro Max
battery : 4373 mAh
screen: 6.7 inches with a resolution of 1284 x 2774, it has a large notch
Healer : Hexa-core Apple A15 Bionic, 5 nano technology
Storage / RAM : 128/256/512/1000 GB with 6 GB RAM
Camera : Quad rear 12+12+12+TOF 3D / front 12+SL 3D
OS : IOS 15
Apple announced its flagship phone, the iPhone 13 Pro Max, to be the highest in terms of specifications and price. The screen is the largest in the series, so it comes with an area of 6.7 inches, supporting 120 Hz, and in addition to the A15 Bionic processor, you can get the strongest possible performance, whether in daily use or playing heavy games with cameras Excellent, so let's get to know the full specifications of the iPhone 13 Pro Max, what are its most important advantages and disadvantages, and is it worth buying or not, so let's get to know that through the following.
iPhone 13 Pro Max specifications
- Supports the NFC.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 160.8 x 78.1 x 7.7 mm with a weight of 240 grams.
- The phone supports two SIM cards, Nano Sim and eSIM.
- Supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- The durability and quality of the materials used in manufacturing the phone comes from glass with a stainless steel frame.
- The phone comes with water and dust resistance with IP68 certification, so you can put the phone in water up to 6 meters for 30 minutes.
- The screen comes with a Super Retina XDR OLED with an area of 6.7 inches, with a resolution of 1284 x 2778 pixels, at a pixel density of 458 pixels per inch, with support for display dimensions at a ratio of 19.5:9 to display larger content on the phone screen, whether while watching videos or playing games, in addition to the presence of a layer resistant to fingerprints and oils On the phone screen is an oleophobic coating with scratch-resistant glass in addition to support for the HDR10 feature and support for the highest refresh rate of 120Hz to get the best possible response, especially during games or even while using the phone in general. You will notice the difference. ProMotion technology has been used. The sun is 1,000 lumens, which is an excellent number, with a maximum brightness of 1,200 lumens.
- As for performance, the A15 Bionic processor with 5 nano technology was used with an Apple GPU 5 Core graphics processor with five cores to obtain significantly stronger performance. Apple stated that the graphic performance is 30% stronger and 50% stronger in performance than the The previous A14, the processor has been significantly developed to get the strongest performance and at the same time with the lowest battery consumption.
- The phone is available in more than one version of solid memory and random memory as follows:
- The first version comes with 128 GB NVMe solid memory with 6 GB random memory.
- The second version comes with a 256 GB NVMe solid memory with 6 GB random memory.
- The third version comes with a 512 GB NVMe solid memory with 6 GB random memory.
- The fourth version comes with 1 TB NVMe solid memory with 6 GB random memory.
- The phone does not support the possibility of increasing the storage space, as is usual from Apple.
- The front camera comes with a 12-megapixel resolution, with an F / 2.2 lens slot, as for the second camera, it comes with an SL 3D resolution, and it is for isolation and facial fingerprinting, and Apple calls it the TrueDepth, which we have previously seen in the iPhone 12.
- The rear camera comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes with a 12-megapixel camera with an F / 1.5 lens slot, which is the primary camera and supports a new sensor for better photography called IBIS with mechanical stabilization support. As for the second camera, it comes with a 12-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.8 lens slot, which is the special With real zoom 3X and supports the OIS optical stabilizer for better fixation, especially while shooting videos. As for the third camera, it comes with a 12-megapixel resolution with an F / 1.8 lens slot, which is for wide photography. As for the fourth camera, it comes with a TOF 3D accuracy for isolation and portraiture work, in addition to the phone’s support for a dual-tone flash. LED flash type, and the company announced that the camera lens cover comes from a sapphire crystal lens cover.
- Shooting videos in 4K quality at a resolution of 2160 at a capture rate of 24, 25, 30, and 60 frames per second. It also supports shooting videos in FHD quality at a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 24, 25, 30, and 60 frames per second. It also supports shooting in HD quality at a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames. It also supports slow motion photography, as it supports 1080p FHD shooting at a capture rate of 120 and 240 frames per second.
- Supports an additional microphone for noise isolation.
- The phone supports stereo external speakers, which provide a very distinctive audio experience.
- Wi-Fi comes with a / b / g / n / ac / 6 frequencies, in addition to its support for Dual-band, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 in addition to its support for A2DP, LE.
- Geographical positioning supports GPS as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS.
- Means of safety and protection: Supports the Face ID feature to unlock the phone via the face, which works with a sensor through the front camera.
- It also supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass, gyroscope, and barometric pressure.
- The USB port comes from the type Lightning.
- 4373 mAh battery Apple announced that the battery works for two and a half hours longer than the previous iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- The battery supports 20-watt fast charging, 15-watt MagSafe wireless charging, and wireless charging with regular 7.5-watt Qi chargers.
- It comes with the latest Apple operating system, iOS 15.
- The phone is available in more than one color and Apple calls it: Light Blue Sierra, Silver, Gold, Dark Gray and Green.
iPhone 13 Pro Max features
- Supports 5G networks.
- Water and dust resistant with IP68 certification.
- The best cameras in Apple are the best in cameras.
- The external speakers come with a loud and respectable stereo sound.
- There is no dispute that the phone contains the most powerful and fastest A15 Bionic processor in the market.
- A large Super Retina XDR OLED screen that supports the highest refresh rate of 120Hz and offers a very good experience.
Disadvantages of iPhone 13 Pro Max
- The notch is relatively large, even after it was reduced by 20%.
- It does not support 3.5 mm headphones.
- The USB port comes from the old Lighting type.
- There is nothing new in the design, as it is the same as the iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- The eSim is still not supported by telecom companies now.
- You will need to purchase the fast charger and earphones separately.
- Charging speeds are not developed.
- The weight of the phone is heavy and its size is large, and the flat edges are difficult to hold the phone in hands.
Unboxing the iPhone 13 Pro Max
iPhone 13 Pro Max with IOS 15 operating system – metal pin – instruction manual explaining how to use the phone – USB Lightning cable.
iPhone 13 Pro Max price
The price of the phone in the United States for the 128GB 6GB RAM version is $ 829.98
The price of the phone in the United States for the 256GB 6GB RAM version is $ 1,029.00
The price of the phone in the United States for the 512GB 6GB RAM version is $ 1,297.00
The price of the phone in the United States for the 1TB 6GB RAM version is $ 1,475.00
The price of the phone in Europe for the 512GB 6GB RAM version is € 1,558.84
The price of the phone in the United Kingdom for the 512GB 6GB RAM version is £ 870.00
Post a Comment