iPhone 14 Plus
battery : 4323 mAh
screen: 6.7 inches with a resolution of 1284 x 2778, it has a large notch
Healer : Hexa-core Apple A15 Bionic, 5 nano technology
Storage / RAM: 128/256/512 GB with 6 GB RAM
Camera: Bilateral rear 12 + 12 / front 12 + SL 3D
OS : IOS 16
Apple announced its latest iPhone 14 Plus to be the larger version of the regular iPhone 14 version, as it comes with a larger screen and a larger battery while keeping the rest of the iPhone 14 specifications, so let’s get to know the full specifications of the iPhone 14 Plus, what are its most important advantages and disadvantages, and is it worth buying or not at present .
iPhone 14 Plus specifications
- The phone supports the NFC feature.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 160.8 x 78.1 x 7.8 mm with a weight of 203 grams.
- The phone supports a Nano Sim card and an eSim card.
- Supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- It comes with a glass back with an aluminum frame.
- The phone comes with water and dust resistance, with an IP68 certification, water resistant up to 6 meters for 30 minutes.
- The screen comes in the shape of the old notch in the middle of the screen, as it comes from the Super Retina XDR type, with an area of 6.7 inches, with a resolution of 1284 x 2778 pixels, with a pixel density rate of 458 pixels per inch, in addition to a scratch-resistant layer. The screen also supports HDR10 with a refresh rate of only 60 Hz and Maximum screen brightness of 1200 lumens.
- The phone is available in more than one version of solid memory and random memory as follows:
- The first version comes with 128 GB NVMe solid memory with 6 GB random memory.
- The second version comes with a 256 GB NVMe solid memory with 6 GB random memory.
- The third version comes with a 512 GB NVMe solid memory with 6 GB random memory.
- The phone does not support the possibility of increasing the storage space by installing a memory card.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a processor from Apple A15 Bionic with 5 nano technology with an Apple GPU 5-core graphics processor, it is the same old processor that comes in the iPhone 13 phones, but with a stronger graphics processor.
- The front camera is 12 megapixels with an F / 1.9 lens slot and supports autofocus. There is also a second lens for isolation and a face print.
- The rear camera comes with a dual camera, where the first camera comes with a 12-megapixel camera with an F / 1.5 lens slot, which is the primary camera and supports the OIS optical stabilizer. As for the second camera, it comes with a 12-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is the camera for wide photography in addition to a single flash. LED flash type.
- The phone supports shooting videos in 4K quality at a capture rate of 24, 25, 30, and 60 frames per second. It also supports shooting in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels, at a capture rate of 25, 30, 60, 120, and 240 frames per second.
- Supports an additional microphone for noise isolation.
- Wi-Fi comes with frequencies a/b/g/n/ac/6 and supports Dual-band, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.3 with support for A2DP, LE.
- The phone supports GPS geolocation as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS.
- Means of safety and protection: The phone supports Face ID.
- The phone also supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass, gyroscope, and atmospheric pressure.
- The external speakers come in stereo to get a relatively better sound.
- The USB port comes from the old type of Lightning type.
- The battery is 4323 mAh and supports 20-watt fast charging, 15-watt MagSafe wireless charging, and wireless charging with regular 7.5-watt Qi chargers.
- The phone comes with the iOS 16 operating system.
- The phone is available in red, blue, white, black and pink.
iPhone 14 Plus features
- The phone supports 5G networks.
- The phone is water and dust resistant with an IP68 certification, with excellent materials.
- Periodic updates for a long time from Apple officially.
- The sound of the external speakers is stereo, providing a distinctive audio experience.
- Distinctive cameras, as usual, from Apple, whether in photos or videos.
- The processor delivers strong performance, but we hoped that the new A16 Bionic processor would be used.
- The Super Retina XDR screen offers a good experience of its kind in terms of brightness and color saturation with good accuracy.
- For the first time, we get a phone from Apple with a large screen size and a large battery at a more acceptable price than the iPhone 14 Pro Max, taking into account the price difference. It is a smart move by Apple to cancel the mini and add the plus .. The phone is a copy of the regular iPhone 14, but with a screen and Bigger battery.
iPhone 14 Plus defects
- There is no higher refresh rate on the screen.
- The eSim is not currently supported in Egypt.. The American version of the phone will not work in Egypt because it is eSim only.
- The 3.5 mm headphone port is not supported, and this is normal in all leading phones.
- The phone case does not include the charger head or earphones.
- The Lighting port is old and we do not know why Type C was not used.
- The emergency call feature via satellite works only in America and Canada.
- The development of the charging speed has not been announced.
iPhone 14 Plus unboxing
Apple iPhone 14 Plus phone - Metal pin - Instruction manual explaining how to use the phone - USB Type C cable.
iPhone 14 Plus price
The price of the phone in the United States for the 128GB 6GB RAM version is $ 719.99
The price of the phone in the United States for the 256GB 6GB RAM version is $ 923.00
The price of the phone in the United States for the 512GB 6GB RAM version is $ 999.95
The price of the phone in Europe for the 128GB 6GB RAM version is € 1,034.99
The price of the phone in the United Kingdom for the 128GB 6GB RAM version is £ 894.00
Post a Comment