iPhone 14 Pro Max
Battery : 4323 mAh
Screen : 6.7 inches, with a resolution of 1290 x 2796, it has a new notch
Processor : Hexa-core Apple A16 Bionic, 4 nano technology
Storage / RAM : 128/256/512/1000 GB with 6 GB RAM
Camera : Rear 48 + 12 + 12 MP + TOF 3D / Front 12 + SL 3D
OS : IOS 16
The iPhone 14 Pro Max is the most expensive phone from Apple, and it has been significantly developed from the previous generation iPhone 13 Pro Max, as it comes with a different screen with support for the Always On display feature, so that you can know notifications in real time and quickly, with greatly improved cameras and the use of a more powerful processor. .. So let's get acquainted with the rest of the specifications and whether the phone is worth buying or as follows.
iPhone 14 Pro Max specifications
- The phone supports the NFC feature.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 160.7 x 77.6 x 7.85 mm with a weight of 240 grams.
- The phone supports a Nano Sim card and an eSim card.
- Supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- As for the materials, it comes with a ceramic shield interface with a back surface of matte composite glass with a stainless steel frame.
- The phone comes with water and dust resistance, with an IP68 certification, water resistant up to 6 meters for half an hour.
- The screen comes in a completely new form, as it comes in the form of a cut called the moving island in the middle of the screen and comes from the type LTPO Super Retina XDR OLED with an area of 6.7 inches with a resolution of 1290 x 2796 pixels with a pixel density rate of 460 pixels per inch in addition to a scratch-resistant layer with full screen compatibility for the feature Always On Display, in addition to the 120Hz refresh rate with the HDR10 feature, with a very high brightness of up to 2000 lumens.
- The phone is available in more than one version of solid memory and random memory as follows:
- The first version comes with 128 GB NVMe solid memory with 6 GB random memory.
- The second version comes with a 256 GB NVMe solid memory with 6 GB random memory.
- The third version comes with a 512 GB NVMe solid memory with 6 GB random memory.
- The fourth version comes with 1 TB NVMe solid memory with 6 GB random memory.
- The phone does not support the possibility of increasing the storage space by installing a memory card.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a processor from Apple A16 Bionic with 4 nano technology with an Apple GPU 5-core graphics processor, as it is a very powerful processor from Apple.
- The front camera comes with a 12-megapixel resolution with an F / 1.9 lens slot and supports autofocus, and there is a second lens for Face ID and isolation.
- The rear camera comes triple, where the first camera comes with a 48-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot, which is the primary camera and supports the OIS optical stabilizer. As for the second camera, it comes with a 12-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.8 lens slot, which is the 3X real zoom camera and supports the OIS optical stabilizer As for the third camera, it comes with a 12-megapixel resolution, with an F / 2.2 lens slot, and it is the camera for wide photography. There is also a TOF 3D sensor for isolation and portrait work, in addition to a single LED flash.
- The phone supports shooting videos in 4K quality at a capture rate of 24, 25, 30, and 60 frames per second. It also supports shooting in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels, at a capture rate of 25, 30, 60, and 120 frames per second.
- Supports an additional microphone for noise isolation.
- Wi-Fi comes with frequencies a/b/g/n/ac/6 and supports Dual-band, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.3 with support for A2DP, LE.
- The phone supports GPS geographical positioning and other navigation systems such as Dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS.
- Means of safety and protection: The phone supports Face ID.
- The phone also supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass, gyroscope, and atmospheric pressure.
- The external speakers come in stereo to get a relatively better sound.
- The USB port comes from the old type of Lightning type.
- The battery is 4323 mAh and supports 20-watt fast charging, 15-watt MagSafe wireless charging, and wireless charging with regular 7.5-watt Qi chargers.
- The phone comes with the iOS 16 operating system.
- The phone is available in golden, light gray, black and dark purple colors.
iPhone 14 Pro Max features
- The phone supports 5G networks.
- The phone supports water and dust resistance with IP68 certification.
- An excellent imaging experience, as usual from Apple, whether in photos or videos.. A 48-megapixel camera was used to get a better imaging experience than before.. Also, the selfie lens was significantly developed and autofocus was added.
- Stereo headphones for a unique audio experience.
- The most prominent feature of Apple is its full and continuous support for the IOS operating system updates.
- You will get the strongest performance thanks to the Apple A16 Bionic processor with 4 nano technology.
- A large LTPO Super Retina XDR OLED screen with support for a 120Hz refresh rate in addition to HDR10 and Dolby Vision with a very high brightness of 2000 lumens.
- Finally support the Always On Display feature.
- The shape of the new screen cuts, which Apple calls the Dynamic Island, is used very beautifully in showing notifications to give you a different experience.
- The phone is a copy of the iPhone 14 Pro, but with a larger screen and a larger battery.
Disadvantages of iPhone 14 Pro Max
- It does not support shooting videos in 8K quality, unlike competitors such as the S22 Ultra.
- The zoom camera is not developed enough.
- Why does Apple insist on using the old Lighting port?
- You will need to purchase the charger head separately, because the phone box contains only the mobile phone and a charging cable.
- Charging speeds are not developed.
- The phone does not support the 3.5 mm port for the earphones, and this is normal in the leading phones.
- Great weight and relatively large size in the hands, as it is the heaviest phone in the iPhone 14 series.
iPhone 14 Pro Max unboxing
Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max phone - Metal pin - Instruction manual explaining how to use the phone - USB Type C cable.
iPhone 14 Pro Max price
The price of the phone in the United States for the 128GB 6GB RAM version is $ 949.95
The price of the phone in the United States for the 256GB 6GB RAM version is $ 1,299.99
The price of the phone in the United States for the 512GB 6GB RAM version is $ 1,449.00
The price of the phone in the United States for the 1TB 6GB RAM version is $ 1,599.99
The price of the phone in Europe for the 256GB 6GB RAM version is € 1,405.99
The price of the phone in the United Kingdom for the 256GB 6GB RAM version is £ 1,249.00
Post a Comment