battery : 3279 mAh
screen: 6.1 inches with a resolution of 1170 x 2532, it has a large notch
Healer : Hexa-core Apple A15 Bionic, 5 nano technology
Storage / RAM : 128/256/512 GB with 6 GB RAM
Camera: Bilateral rear 12 + 12 / front 12 + SL 3D
OS : IOS 16
Apple officially announced its iPhone 14 phone, to be the smaller version in terms of specifications and price, and to serve as a development for its previous phone, the iPhone 13 pro , but unfortunately it was not in the required form .. So let us get to know the full specifications of the iPhone 14 phone, what are its most important advantages and disadvantages, and is it worth buying in current time or not.
iPhone 14 specifications
- The phone supports the NFC feature.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 146.7 x 71.5 x 7.8 mm with a weight of 172 grams.
- The phone supports a Nano Sim card and an eSim card.
- Supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- For materials, it comes with a back of glass with an aluminum frame.
- The phone comes with water and dust resistance, with an IP68 certification, water resistant up to 6 meters for half an hour.
- The screen comes in the shape of the old notch in the middle of the screen, as it comes from the Super Retina XDR type, with an area of 6.1 inches, with a resolution of 1170 x 2532 pixels, with a pixel density rate of 460 pixels per inch, in addition to a layer of scratch resistance. It also supports HDR10 and a 60 Hz refresh rate with maximum screen brightness. 1200 lumens.
- The phone is available in more than one version of solid memory and random memory as follows:
- The first version comes with 128 GB NVMe solid memory with 6 GB random memory.
- The second version comes with a 256 GB NVMe solid memory with 6 GB random memory.
- The third version comes with a 512 GB NVMe solid memory with 6 GB random memory.
- Unfortunately, the phone does not support the possibility of increasing the storage space by installing a memory card.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a six-core processor from Apple A15 Bionic with 5 nano technology with an Apple GPU 5-core graphics processor, as it is the same old processor that comes in the previous iPhone 13 phones.
- The front camera comes with a 12-megapixel resolution with an F / 1.9 lens slot and supports autofocus, and there is a second lens for Face ID and isolation.
- The rear camera comes with a dual camera, where the first camera comes with a 12-megapixel camera with an F / 1.5 lens slot, which is the primary camera and supports the OIS optical stabilizer. As for the second camera, it comes with a 12-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is the camera for wide photography in addition to a single flash. LED flash type.
- The phone supports shooting videos in 4K quality at a capture rate of 24, 25, 30, and 60 frames per second. It also supports shooting in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels, at a capture rate of 25, 30, 60, 120, and 240 frames per second.
- Supports an additional microphone for noise isolation.
- Wi-Fi comes with frequencies a/b/g/n/ac/6 and supports Dual-band, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.3 with support for A2DP, LE.
- The phone supports GPS geolocation as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS.
- Means of safety and protection: The phone supports the face print.
- The phone also supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass, gyroscope, and atmospheric pressure.
- The external speakers come in stereo to get a relatively better sound.
- The USB port comes from the old type of Lightning type.
- The battery is 3279 mAh and supports 20-watt fast charging, 15-watt MagSafe wireless charging, and wireless charging with regular 7.5-watt Qi chargers.
- The phone comes with the iOS 16 operating system.
- The phone is available in red, blue, white, pink and black.
Apple iPhone 14 features
- The phone supports 5G networks.
- The phone is water and dust resistant with an IP68 certification.. With respectable materials from Apple.
- Long and continuous support for a long time from Apple.
- The external speakers come with a loud and respectable stereo sound.
- Distinguished cameras, as is usual from Apple, whether in photos or videos. Night photography has been developed and the selfie has been developed.
- The processor performs very well and the graphic processor is excellent, but we hoped that the new A16 Bionic processor would be used.
- The Super Retina XDR screen offers a good experience of its kind in terms of brightness and color saturation with good accuracy.
iPhone 14 defects
- Nothing new in the design.
- There is no screen refresh rate of 90Hz or 120Hz.
- The phone does not support the 3.5 mm headphone jack, like all leading phones.
- It does not offer a radical change compared to the previous iPhone 13 .. The rear camera has been developed with a slight difference to get better night photography, the selfie has also been developed and autofocus has been added .. A 5-core graphics processor has been used.
- You will need to purchase the charger head separately .. because the phone case only contains the phone and a charging cable.
- The Lighting port is old and Type C has not been used.
- The emergency call feature with satellite works only in America and Canada.
Unboxing the Apple iPhone 14
Apple iPhone 14 - Metal pin - Instruction manual explaining how to use the phone - Type C USB cable.
iPhone 14 price
The price of the phone in the United States for the 128GB 6GB RAM version is $ 629.00
The price of the phone in the United States for the 256GB 6GB RAM version is $ 779.00
The price of the phone in the United States for the 512GB 6GB RAM version is $ 979.00
The price of the phone in Europe for the 256GB 6GB RAM version is € 987.25
The price of the phone in the United Kingdom for the 256GB 6GB RAM version is £ 904.00
Post a Comment