Redmi Note 10
battery : 5000mAh
Screen : 6.43 inches, FHD+ resolution, with a small hole
Processor : Octa-core Snapdragon 678, 11 nano technology
Storage / RAM : 64/128 GB with 4/6 GB RAM
Camera : Quad rear 48 + 8 + 2 + 2 MB. / front 13 MB
OS : Android 11
Xiaomi announced its new phone, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10, which comes to complete the success of the previous phone, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9, with remarkable development and addressing the most important defects that the previous version was missing, as for the first time we see in the Redmi series an AMOLED screen with a large-capacity battery with charging 33 watts with attention to performance, so the new Qualcomm processor, the Snapdragon 678, was used to get a strong performance, but with these features, will Xiaomi be able to outperform its competitors and change the concept of sales in the middle category? Worth buying or not as follows.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 specifications
- The phone supports the IR Blaster for controlling electrical appliances via your phone.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 160.46 x 74.5 x 8.3 mm with a weight of 178.8 grams.
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- Supports 2G, 3G, and 4G networks.
- The phone comes with a plastic back.
- The phone comes with very light water stain repellent with IP53 certification.
- The screen comes in the form of a hole and comes from the type of Super AMOLED with an area of 6.43 inches in FHD + quality with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels at a pixel density of 409 pixels per inch with a protection layer on the phone screen of the type Corning Gorilla Glass third generation and the screen supports more than one mode such as Standard mode And the Sunlight mode and the Night mode, and the screen is one of the best screens available in the middle category with that resolution, and the screen supports display dimensions at a ratio of 20:9 to display larger content on the phone screen, whether while watching videos or playing games, with screen support for the Always On Display feature.
- The phone is available in more than one version of solid memory and random memory as follows:
- The first version comes with a 64 GB UFS 2.2 solid memory with 4 GB LPDDR4x random memory.
- The second version comes with a 128 GB UFS 2.2 solid memory with 4 GB LPDDR4x random memory.
- The third version comes with a 128 GB UFS 2.2 solid memory with 6 GB LPDDR4x random memory.
- The phone supports the possibility of increasing the storage space via a memory card up to 512 GB in a separate port.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a processor from Qualcomm, type Snapdragon 678, with 11 nano technology, with an Adreno 612 graphic processor.
- The front camera comes with a 13-megapixel resolution, with an F / 2.5 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes with a 48-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot, which is the primary camera for the phone and comes with a Sony IMX582 sensor. As for the second camera, it comes with an 8-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is the camera for wide photography. As for the camera The third comes with a 2-megapixel resolution, with an F/2.4 lens slot, which is for macro photography. As for the fourth camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with an F/2.4 lens slot, which is for isolation and portrait work, in addition to a dual LED flash.
- The phone supports shooting videos in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports shooting in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports shooting in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. The phone also supports The ability to shoot Slow Motion videos in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 120, 240 and 960 frames per second.
- External speakers are supported by stereo sound, so that you get a very special experience.
- Supports an additional mic for noise isolation.
- Wi-Fi comes with a/b/g/n/ac frequencies and supports Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- The phone supports Bluetooth version 5.0 with support for A2DP, LE.
- Geographical positioning supports GPS as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO.
- Security and protection devices supported by the phone: It supports the fingerprint sensor and comes with a built-in power button. It also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone via the face.
- It also supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass, and gyroscope for operating VR glasses.
- Supports the 3.5 mm port for headphones.
- As for the USB port, it comes from the latest type, Type-C, with support for the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh with its support for fast charging of 33 watts.
- The operating system comes with Android 11 with the latest Xiaomi interface, MIUI 12.
- The phone is available in black, white, and green.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10
- It lacks support for NFC.
- The earphones do not come with the phone box, as is the case with all Xiaomi phones.
- Double the performance of the selfie camera, and you can improve performance by downloading the Google Camera program.
- We noticed a slight vibration while shooting videos in 1080p quality.
Redmi Note 10 features
- Supports shooting videos in 4K quality.
- Supports two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- Stereo external headphones provide a better audio experience, but with a slight shake in the back.
- Powerful performance thanks to the new and improved Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 processor.
- Supports 33W fast charging and the charger head comes attached to the phone case.
- A large battery that lasts for a long time during the day.
- The thickness and weight of the phone have been reduced compared to the Redmi Note 9, to make you feel better while using it with one hand.
- Supports the IR Blaster for controlling electrical appliances via your phone, which many users prefer.
- AMOLED hole screen with FHD + resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass third generation protection, which we see for the first time in the Xiaomi Redmi series, which indicates great interest in the Redmi series, making it one of the best screens in the price category.
- Always On Display supports displaying notifications on the screen when it is closed.
Unboxing the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 phone with pre-installed screen - 33W charger head - USB Type C cable - back case to protect the phone - metal pin - quick start guide manuals - phone warranty.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 phone price
The price of this device is in US dollars, with the price being converted to local currencies. The price may differ from one country to another for several reasons.
The price in America is $200
In Saudi Arabia, 750 riyals
In the UAE, 734 dirhams
In Qatar, 728 riyals
Post a Comment