Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G
battery : 5000mAh
Screen : 6.67 inches with a resolution of 1080 x 2400, it has a small hole
Processor : Octa-core Dimensity 1080, 6 nano technology
Storage / RAM : 128/256 GB with 6/8 GB RAM
Camera : Triple background 50 + 8 + 2 MB. / front 16 mb
OS : Android 12
Xiaomi company surprised us abroad with its new phone, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G, with good specifications, as it comes with a distinctive screen with 120Hz and triple rear cameras of up to 50 mega pixels and supports 4K imaging with a powerful 5G processor and stereo headphones, so let us get to know the full specifications of the phone and what are its most important features And its disadvantages and whether it is worth buying or not, as follows.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G phone specifications
- Supports NFC and Infrared.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 163 x 76 x 8 mm with a weight of 187 grams.
- Back materials made of glass.
- The phone comes with water and light dust resistance, with IP53 certification.
- Supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- The screen comes from a hole-type OLED in the form of a hole that supports a billion colors and comes with an area of 6.67 inches in FHD + quality with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels at a pixel density rate of 395 pixels per inch in addition to the screen support for the 120Hz refresh rate in addition to the presence of a fifth-generation Corning Gorilla Glass protection layer with its support For the HDR10 + feature.
- The phone is available in more than one version of solid memory and random memory as follows:
- The first version comes with a solid memory of 128 GB with a random memory of 6 GB.
- The second version comes with a solid memory capacity of 128 GB with a random memory capacity of 8 GB.
- - The third version comes with a solid memory capacity of 256 GB with a random memory capacity of 8 GB.
- The phone does not support the possibility of increasing the storage space via a memory card.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a processor from Media Tech, which comes from Dimensity 1080 with 6 nano technology, with a Mali-G68 MC4 graphic processor.
- The front camera is 16 megapixels, with an F / 2.5 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes with a triple camera and comes slightly prominent on the back of the phone, as the first camera comes with a 50-megapixel camera with an F / 1.9 lens slot and supports the OIS optical stabilizer with a Sony IMX766 sensor, which is the primary camera for the phone. As for the second camera, it comes with an 8-megapixel camera with an F lens slot / 2.2, which is the camera for wide photography, as for the third camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is the macro camera, in addition to a dual LED flash.
- The phone supports shooting videos in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports shooting in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports shooting in 720p quality at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports photography Slow motion in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 120 frames per second. It also supports shooting in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 120, 240 and 960 frames per second.
- Supports an additional microphone for noise isolation.
- Wi-Fi at a / b / g / n / ac / 6 frequencies, in addition to its support for Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.2 and supports A2DP, LE.
- Geographical positioning supports GPS as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
- Means of security and protection: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes with a built-in power button. It also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone via the face.
- The phone supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass, and gyroscope.
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm headphone port.
- Supports stereo sound.
- The USB port comes from the newest Type C and supports the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh with a fast charging of 67 watts.
- The phone comes with the Android 12 operating system with the Xiaomi MIUI 13 interface.
- The phone is available in purple, blue, black and white.
Disadvantages of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G mobile phone
- It does not support the installation of a memory card.
- While phones come with Android 13, the phone is still Android 12.
- The high price of the phone.
Features of Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G
- It offers a very good processor and performance.
- Good rear camera with OIS optical stabilizer.
- Supports shooting videos in 4K quality.
- A large screen that supports the highest refresh rate of 120Hz.
- The battery lasts for a long time during the day without any problem.
- Supports 67W fast charging and comes attached to the phone case.
- External speakers provide stereo sound.
Unboxing the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G
Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G phone with pre-installed screen - 67W charger head - Type C cable - back case to protect the phone - metal pin - quick start guide manuals.
The price of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G phone
The price of the phone in the United States for the 128GB 6GB RAM version is $ 369.99
The price of the phone in the United Kingdom for the 128GB 6GB RAM version is £ 380.14
The price of the phone, International, for the 128GB 6GB RAM version, is $ 269.00
Post a Comment