Redmi Note 12 Pro+ 5G
battery : 5000mAh
Screen : 6.67 inches with a resolution of 1080 x 2400, it has a small hole
Processor : Octa-core Dimensity 1080, 6 nano technology
Storage / RAM : 256 GB with 8/12 GB RAM
Camera : Triple background 200 + 8 + 2 MB. / front 16 mb
OS : Android 12
Abroad, Xiaomi announced the highest phone in the Note 12 series, which is the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro+ 5G, as it comes with a 200-megapixel rear camera and you can switch to the 50-megapixel mode with a Dimensity 1080 processor with a large 5000 mAh battery with charging. Very fast, 120 watts, so let's get to know the full specifications of the phone, what are its most important advantages and disadvantages, and is it worth buying or not as follows.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro+ 5G phone specifications
- The phone supports the NFC feature and the infrared feature.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 162.9 x 76 x 8.9 mm with a weight of 208.4 grams.
- The phone comes with water and light dust resistance, with IP53 certification.
- Supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- The screen comes from a hole-type OLED in the form of a hole that supports a billion colors and comes with an area of 6.67 inches in FHD + quality with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels at a pixel density rate of 395 pixels per inch in addition to the screen support for the 120Hz refresh rate in addition to the presence of a fifth-generation Corning Gorilla Glass protection layer with its support For the HDR10 + feature.
- The phone is available in more than one version of solid memory and random memory as follows:
- The first version comes with a solid memory capacity of 256 GB with a random memory capacity of 8 GB.
- - The second version comes with a solid memory capacity of 256 GB with a random memory capacity of 12 GB.
- The phone does not support the possibility of increasing the storage space via a memory card.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a processor from Media Tech, as it comes from the type Dimensity 1080 with 6 nano technology with a Mali-G68 MC4 graphic processor, as it is the same as the one in the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro.
- The front camera is 16 megapixels, with an F / 2.5 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes with a triple camera and comes slightly prominent on the back of the phone, as the first camera comes with a 200-megapixel camera with an F / 1.7 lens slot and supports the OIS optical stabilizer with the Samsung HPX sensor, which is the primary camera for the phone. As for the second camera, it comes with an 8-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot. It is the camera for wide photography, as for the third camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is the macro camera, in addition to a dual LED flash.
- The phone supports shooting videos in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports shooting in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports shooting in 720p quality at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports photography Slow motion in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 120 frames per second. It also supports shooting in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 120, 240 and 960 frames per second.
- Wi-Fi at a / b / g / n / ac / 6 frequencies, in addition to its support for Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.2 and supports A2DP, LE.
- Geographical positioning supports GPS as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
- Means of security and protection: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes with a built-in power button. It also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone via the face.
- The phone supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass, and gyroscope.
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm headphone port.
- The external speakers come in stereo to get a loud and distinctive sound.
- The USB port comes from the newest Type C and supports the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh with fast charging of 120 watts.
- The phone comes with Android 12 operating system with the latest Xiaomi interface, MIUI 13.
- The phone is available in white, blue, and black.
Disadvantages of the Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G
- It does not support the ability to install a memory card.
- The earphones do not come with the phone box, as usual with Xiaomi phones.
- Android 12 comes, while Android 13 is officially available.
- The high price of the phone.
- The phone is a copy of the Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G, but with a 200-megapixel rear camera and a faster 120-watt charger.
Features of Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro+ 5G
- Good cameras, especially the main 200-megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilization.
- The external speakers come with stereo sound.
- The phone battery is enough to work for a long time during the day.
- Supports very fast charging of 120 watts and comes attached to the phone case.
- A large screen that supports the highest refresh rate of 120Hz.
- High stereo sound.
Unboxing Redmi Note 12 Pro+ 5G
Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro+ 5G phone with pre-installed screen - 120W charger head - Type C cable - back case to protect the phone - metal pin - quick start guide manuals.
The price of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G phone
The price of the phone in the United States for the 256GB 8GB RAM version is $ 339.00
Post a Comment