Samsung Galaxy A11
Battery : 4000 mAh
Screen : 6.4 inches, HD+ resolution, with a small hole
Processor : Octa-core Snapdragon 450 with 14 nano technology
Storage / RAM : 32 GB with 2 GB RAM
Camera : Triple background 13 + 5 + 2 MB. / front 8 mb
OS : Android 10
Samsung announced its new Samsung Galaxy A11 phone to be the best version of the Samsung Galaxy A10s with an Infinity O hole screen with a triple rear camera with a Type C port and a 4000 mAh battery … so let's get to know the full specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A11 and what are its most important features and his flaws?! Is it worth buying and is it the best in its price category currently or not?! .
Samsung Galaxy A11 specifications
- The phone comes in dimensions of 161.4 x 76.3 x 8 mm with an estimated weight of 177 grams.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- The materials used in manufacturing the phone come entirely from plastic, as is usual in this category.
- Supports 2G, 3G, and 4G networks.
- The screen comes in the shape of a hole, or as Samsung calls it the Infinity O. The screen comes from a 6.4-inch TFT LCD with HD + quality, with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels, with a pixel density of 268 pixels per inch, and supports display dimensions at a ratio of 19.5:9, and supports automatic brightness in addition to its support for black mode. The Dark Mode to completely turn the phone into black with full control over the font size and type displayed on the screen, and you can cancel the control buttons and use gestures instead to enjoy the full screen size.
- Comes with 32 GB solid memory with 2 GB random memory.
- The solid memory comes from eMMC 5.1.
- The phone supports the possibility of increasing the storage space via a memory card up to 512 GB in a dedicated port.
- As for performance, it comes with a processor from Qualcomm, type Snapdragon 450, with 14 nano technology, with an Adreno 506 graphics processor, as it is the same processor as the Samsung Galaxy M11 and the Samsung Galaxy A20s.
- The front camera comes with an 8-megapixel camera, with an F / 2.0 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes with a triple camera that is slightly prominent on the back of the phone. The first camera comes with a 13-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot, which is the primary camera. As for the second camera, it comes with a 5-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is for wide photography. As for the third camera, it comes accurately 2 megapixels with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for isolation and portraiture, with a single LED flash, with cameras supporting Live Focus for instant isolation at the same moment, and cameras support digital zoom up to 8 times.
- Supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone in general, whether in speaking, photographing, recording, etc.
- The phone supports the ability to shoot videos in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports shooting in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm headphone port.
- Wi-Fi comes at b/g/n frequencies with support for Wi-Fi Direct and hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 4.2 with support for A2DP, LE.
- Geographical positioning supports GPS as well as other navigation identification systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
- Safety and protection means: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes on the back of the phone with its support for the Face Unlock feature.
- It also supports acceleration, proximity and light sensors.
- The USB port comes from the newest type, Type C.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4000 mAh with its 15-watt charging support.
- The phone comes with the Android 10 operating system with the Samsung One UI 2.0 interface.
- The phone is available in black, white, blue, and red.
Samsung Galaxy A11 features
- USB port of the latest type, Type C
- Supports the fingerprint sensor and works acceptable.
- It is difficult to find a phone with a hole screen in its price category.
- Triple rear camera with wide camera.
- Supports the operation of two SIM cards and a memory card simultaneously.
- The battery lasts for a long time during the day with 15 watts charging.
Samsung Galaxy A11 defects
- Screen type is not the best.
- Unfortunately, the phone does not support the notification light.
- It lacks a compass sensor, so you will not be able to know the directions.
- The processor is old, plus it is not currently the strongest in its price category.
- The phone did not provide a radical change compared to the Samsung Galaxy M11.
- But when comparing the phone with the Samsung A10s..we find that the A11 is better in the larger screen and its newer shape with a hole, with the addition of a third rear camera for wide photography, and finally the addition of 15W fast charging and the Type C port.
Samsung Galaxy A11 unboxing
Samsung Galaxy A11 phone – 15W charger head – earphones – Type C USB cable – metal pin – quick start guide and warranty manuals.
Samsung Galaxy A11 price
The price of the phone in the United States is about $ 145
The price of the phone in Europe is about 112 euros
Post a Comment