Samsung Galaxy A21s
battery : 5000 mAh
screen: 6.5 inches with HD+ resolution, it has a small hole
processor : Exynos 850 Octa-core 8 nano technology
storage : 64/128 GB
Camera : Quad background 48 + 8 + 2 + 2 MB. / front 13 MB.
OS : Android 10
Samsung announced its new phone, the Samsung Galaxy A21s, to join the Galaxy A series and continue the success march of its previous phone, the Samsung Galaxy A20s, to compete with the phone at the end of the economic category and the beginning of the middle category, and to combine the design of my phone, the Samsung Galaxy A31 from where the phone appeared, and the Samsung Galaxy A11 from Where the screen is the hole, so let's get to know the full specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A21s, and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages?! As follows, is it worth buying or not?! As follows .
Samsung Galaxy A21s specifications
- The phone comes in dimensions of 163.6 x 75.3 x 8.9 mm with a weight of 192 grams.
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- Supports 2G, 3G, and 4G networks.
- The materials used in manufacturing the phone come from completely 3D Glasstic plastic, as Samsung usually does in most of its phones.
- The screen comes in the form of an Infinity O-type TFT LCD with an area of 6.5 inches in HD + quality, with a resolution of 720 x 1600 with a pixel density rate of 270 pixels per inch. The screen supports new display dimensions at a ratio of 20:9 to display larger content, whether in watching videos or playing games with Screen support for Dark Mode to turn the entire phone screen into black to keep your eyes peeled while using the phone for long periods.
- The phone comes with 64 or 128 GB eMMC 5.1 solid memory with 4 GB LPDDR4X random memory.
- The phone supports the possibility of increasing the storage space via a memory card up to 512 GB with a dedicated port.
- As for the performance of the phone, it comes with the new Samsung Exynos 850 processor with 8 nano technology, with a Mali G52 graphic processor.
- The front camera comes with a 13-megapixel resolution, with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes slightly protruding from the back of the phone and comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes with a 48-megapixel camera with an F / 2.0 lens slot, which is the primary camera, and the second camera comes with an 8-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is for wide photography. As for the third camera, it comes with a resolution of 2 Megapixels with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for macro photography. As for the fourth camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for isolation and portrait work with a single LED flash, in addition to cameras supporting the Live Focus for instant isolation work.
- The phone supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone, whether in photography, recording or speaking.
- It supports shooting videos in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports shooting videos in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- Safety and protection means: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes on the back of the phone. It also supports the Face Unlock feature.
- With its support for other sensors such as acceleration and proximity.
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm port for the earphones, with the phone supporting the Dolby Atmos feature for better audio performance in the earphones.
- Wi-Fi comes at b/g/n frequencies with support for Wi-Fi Direct and hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 with support for A2DP, LE.
- Geographical positioning supports GPS as well as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
- The USB port comes from the newest Type C with its support for OTG.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh with its support for fast charging of 15 watts.
- The phone comes with the Android 10 operating system with the latest Samsung One UI 2.0 interface.
- The phone is available in blue, red, black and white.
Samsung Galaxy A21s features
- Distinctive and modern design in attractive colors.
- The cameras are distinctive, as usual, Samsung, especially the rear camera, which offers excellent performance.
- Supports the operation of two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- Big screen with hole shape.
- It comes with the latest Android 10 operating system with the latest Samsung interface.
- The USB port comes from the newest type, Type C, with fast charging of 15 watts, and the battery is fully charged in just two hours.
- The battery comes with a large capacity, almost the largest in the price category, and lasts for a long time during the day.
- The phone is considered a development over the previous version, the Samsung A20s, in the form of a newer screen (selfie hole), a more powerful 48-megapixel quad rear camera, a larger battery, more space, more RAM, and a more powerful processor.
Disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy A21s
- The screen comes in HD+ quality instead of FHD+.
- The screen edges are relatively large.
- The phone does not support the notification light, and there is nothing to replace it.
- The processor is not the strongest and best currently, and there are other phones that offer better performance.. But the processor still provides acceptable performance, especially in games, so it runs PUBG on High HD efficiently.
- Because the phone is made of plastic, it is more likely to get dirty and scratched.
- The phone does not come with a transparent case or screen protector.
Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy A21s
Samsung Galaxy A21s phone – charger head and supports 15W fast charging – USB cable and comes from Type C – instruction manual – metal pin – earphones and comes with a 3.5 mm port.
Samsung Galaxy A21s price
The price of the phone in the United States for the 64GB 4GB RAM version is $ 235.00
The price of the phone in Europe for the 32GB 3GB RAM version is € 229.03
The price of the phone in Europe for the 64GB 4GB RAM version is € 259.00
The price of the phone in Europe for the 128GB 4GB RAM version is € 294.54
The price of the phone in Canada for the 32GB 3GB RAM version is C$ 749.00
The price of the phone in Canada for the 128GB 4GB RAM version is C$ 885.00
The price of the phone in the United Kingdom for the 32GB 3GB RAM version is £ 255.00
The price of the phone in the United Kingdom for the 128GB 4GB RAM version is £ 279.99
To buy the Samsung Galaxy A21s online, click here. Buy now
Post a Comment