battery : 5000mAh
Screen : 6.67 inches, FHD+ resolution, with a small hole
Processor : Octa-core Dimensity 1200 5G, 6 nano technology
Storage / RAM : 128/256 GB with 8 GB RAM
Camera : Triple background 108 + 8 + 5 MB. / front 16 mb
OS : Android 11
Xiaomi has made available the regular version, the Xiaomi 11T and the Xiaomi 11T Pro, each of them has something that distinguishes it from others, as the regular version comes with fewer specifications so that Xiaomi tries to reduce the price, but the specifications are still very acceptable as it comes with the new MediaTek processor Dimensity 1200 5G with 6 nano technology while retaining With the same cameras as the Xiaomi 11T Pro phone, whether back or front, with a 5000 mAh battery and 67W fast charging, let us get to know the full specifications of the Xiaomi 11T phone, what are its most important advantages and disadvantages, and is it worth buying or not as follows.
Xiaomi 11T specifications
- Supports NFC and IR Blaster.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- Supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- The phone comes with a light splash resistance with IP53 certification.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 164.1 x 76.9 x 8.8 mm with an estimated weight of 203 grams.
- The back material is made of glass with a metal frame.
- AMOLED screen in the form of a hole and comes with an area of 6.67 inches in FHD + quality with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels at a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch and supports display dimensions at a ratio of 20:9 to display larger content on the phone screen in addition to the presence of a Gorilla Glass Victus protection layer in addition to screen support for the refresh rate The 120Hz in addition to its support for the HDR10 + feature.
- The phone is available in more than one version of solid memory and random memory:
- The first version comes with a solid memory of 128 GB with a random memory of 8 GB.
- - The second version comes with a solid memory capacity of 256 GB with a random memory capacity of 8 GB.
- The solid memory comes from the type UFS 3.1 and the random memory comes from the type LPDDR4X.
- Unfortunately, the phone does not support the ability to install a memory card.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a processor from Media Tech, as it comes from the type Dimensity 1200 5G with 6 nano technology with a Mali-G77 MC9 graphic processor, as it is the same processor found in the OnePlus Nord 2 5G.
- The front camera is 16 megapixels, with an F / 2.5 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with a 108-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot, which is the primary camera for the phone. As for the second camera, it comes with an 8-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is the camera for wide photography. As for the third camera, it comes with a 5-megapixel resolution. With an F / 2.4 lens slot, it is the camera for macro photography, in addition to a dual LED flash.
- The phone supports shooting videos in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports shooting in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30, 60, 120, 240 and 960 frames per second.
- Supports an additional microphone for noise isolation.
- Wi-Fi at a / b / g / n / ac / 6 frequencies, in addition to its support for Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.2 and supports A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive.
- Geographical positioning supports GPS as well as other navigation systems such as Dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
- Means of security and protection: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes with a built-in power button. It also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone via the face.
- The phone supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass, and gyroscope.
- The external speakers come with stereo sound to get a different audio experience.
- The USB port comes from the newest Type C and supports the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh with a fast charging of 67 watts.
- The phone comes with Android 11 operating system with the latest Xiaomi interface, MIUI 12.5.
- The phone is available in grey, white and blue.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi 11T
- The OIS optical stabilizer has been waived in the primary rear camera.
- Chic design, but the back of the phone attracts fingerprints, especially in the black color, and the weight of the phone is relatively heavy.
- Poor performance of the selfie camera.
- It does not support the installation of a memory card, and you will definitely not need a memory card in the case of the 256 GB version.
- It does not support the 3.5 mm port, and we did not find the earphones attached to the phone box, as usual.
- Poor performance of the proximity sensor for calls because it is software.
Xiaomi 11T features
- The fingerprint sensor is easily accessible on the power button, as it is practical and provides a quick response.
- The processor delivers very excellent performance even in heavy games.
- External headphones with stereo sound to get a distinct audio experience.
- Pioneering materials, Xiaomi is always interested in the materials of this category.
- Supports NFC and Infrared for controlling electrical appliances.
- 67W fast charging support.
- A large AMOLED hole-shaped screen with FHD + resolution that supports a 120Hz refresh rate.
- A rear camera that performs very well in photos and videos.
Also read: Redmi Note 11T Pro
Unboxing the Xiaomi 11T
Xiaomi 11T phone with pre-installed screen - 67W charger head - USB Type C cable - back case to protect the phone - metal pin - quick start guide manuals - phone warranty.
price Xiaomi 11T phone
The price of the phone in the United States for the 128GB 8GB RAM version is $ 334.99
The price of the phone, International, for the 128GB 8GB RAM version, is $ 424.15
The price of the phone in Europe for the 128GB 8GB RAM version is €303.12
The price of the phone in the United Kingdom for the 128GB 8GB RAM version is £ 289.99
Post a Comment