battery : 5000mAh
Screen: 6.67 inches with a resolution of 1220 x 2712, it has a small hole
Processor : Octa-core Dimensity 8100 Ultra, 5 nano technology
Storage / RAM: 128/256 GB with 8 GB RAM
Camera : Triple background 108 + 8 + 2 MB. / front 20 mb.
OS : Android 12
Xiaomi has announced its distinctive Xiaomi 12T phone, which comes with excellent specifications, as it comes with a 120 Hz AMOLED screen with the powerful MediaTek Dimensity 8100 Ultra processor, in addition to a 108-megapixel rear camera with an optical stabilizer, with a large 5000 mAh battery with strong and fast charging 120 Watts, so let us review the full specifications of the phone as follows, with a presentation of its most important advantages and disadvantages, and whether it is worth buying or not, as follows.
Xiaomi 12T specifications
- Supports the NFC feature.
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- Supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 163.1 x 75.9 x 8.6 mm with a weight of 202 grams.
- The durability and quality of the materials used in the phone comes from the glass.
- The screen comes in the form of a hole in the middle of the screen and comes from the AMOLED type and comes with an area of 6.67 inches with a quality of 1220 x 2712 pixels at a pixel density of 446 pixels per inch in addition to the screen support for the 120Hz refresh rate and also supports the HDR10 + feature with a fifth-generation Corning Gorilla Glass protection layer .
- The phone is available in more than one version of solid memory and random memory as follows:
- The first version comes with 128 GB of UFS 3.1 solid memory with 8 GB of LPDDR5 random memory.
- The second version comes with a 256 GB UFS 3.1 solid memory with 8 GB LPDDR5 random memory.
- The phone does not support the possibility of increasing the storage space by installing a memory card.
- The phone comes with a Dimensity 8100-Ultra processor, 5 nano technology, with a Mali-G610 MC6 graphic processor.
- The front camera comes with a 20-megapixel camera, with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with a 108-megapixel camera with an F / 1.7 lens slot and supports the OIS optical stabilizer, which is the primary camera. As for the second camera, it comes with an 8-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is the camera for wide photography. As for the third camera, it comes With a resolution of 2 megapixels, with an F / 2.4 lens slot, it is the macro camera with a dual-LED flash.
- The phone supports shooting videos in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports shooting in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30, 60, 120 and 240 frames per second.
- Supports an additional microphone for noise isolation.
- Wi-Fi comes with frequencies a/b/g/n/ac/6 and also supports Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.3 in addition to its support for A2DP, LE.
- The external speakers come in stereo for a better audio experience than usual.
- The phone supports GPS geolocation as well as other navigation systems such as GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC.
- The means of security and protection supported by the phone: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes integrated with the screen. It also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone via the face.
- The phone supports most sensors of acceleration, proximity, compass, gyroscope, and color sensitivity.
- The USB port comes from Type C with its support for the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh and supports fast charging with a power of 120 watts.
- The phone comes with the Android 12 operating system with the Xiaomi MIUI 13 interface.
- The phone is available in black, silver, and blue.
Xiaomi 12T features
- You will get very good performance thanks to the Dimensity 8100 Ultra processor.
- Very strong fast charging, it comes with a power of 120 watts, and the charger comes with the phone in the box.
- The battery comes with a large capacity to suffice your daily use without a problem.
- The external speakers come with stereo sound to get a great performance.
- Excellent AMOLED screen in addition to the 120Hz refresh rate and HDR10 +.
- A large solid and random memory that suffices all applications and files without a problem.
- Very good performance from the rear camera.
Also read: Xiaomi 12S Ultra price and specifications
Disadvantages of the Xiaomi 12T
- It does not come water or dust resistant.
- The phone does not support wireless charging.
- Unfortunately, the phone does not support the installation of a memory card.
- The phone does not support the Telephoto zoom camera.
- It does not support the 3.5 mm headphone port.
- Modest performance of the selfie camera.
- The frame of the phone is plastic.
Also read: Xiaomi 11T Pro price and specifications
Unboxing the Xiaomi 12T
Xiaomi 12T phone with pre-applied screen - 120W charger head - USB Type C cable - transparent back case to protect the phone - metal pin - instruction manual explaining how to use the phone - phone guarantee.
The price of the Xiaomi 12T phone
The price of the phone in the United States for the 256GB 8GB RAM version is $ 424.00
The price of the phone in Europe for the 128GB 8GB RAM version is € 445.00
The price of the phone in Europe for the 256GB 8GB RAM version is € 495.00
The price of the phone in the United Kingdom for the 128GB 8GB RAM version is £ 451.59
The price of the phone in the United Kingdom for the 256GB 8GB RAM version is £ 495.73
Post a Comment