Xiaomi 13 Pro
battery : 4820 mAh
screen : 6.73 inches with a resolution of 1440x3200 has a small hole
Healer : Octa-core Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 4 nano technology
Storage / RAM : 128/256/512 GB with 8/12 GB RAM
Camera : Triple background 50.3 + 50 + 50 MB. / front 32 mb
Os : Android 13
Xiaomi has announced its flagship phone, the Xiaomi 13 Pro, with excellent specifications, as it comes with a leading processor from Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, with excellent rear cameras to the maximum degree, in cooperation with Leica, with support for shooting videos up to 8K, with water resistance at IP68 certification, and a large battery with a capacity of 4820 mAh. Amp and fast charging 120 watts.. So let's get to know the full specifications of the Xiaomi 13 Pro phone, what are its most important advantages and disadvantages, and is it worth buying or not? … as follows below.
Xiaomi 13 Pro specifications
- Supports the NFC feature in addition to the IR Blaster.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 162.9 x 74.6 x 8.38 mm, with a weight of 229 grams for the version with a ceramic back.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 162.9 x 74.6 x 8.7 mm, with a weight of 210 grams (for the version with a leather-like silicone polymer back).
- The phone comes with water and light dust resistance, with an IP68 certificate, to be water resistant for half an hour up to 1.5 meters.
- Supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- The screen comes from a type LTPO OLED in the shape of a hole, with curved edges, supporting a billion colors, and comes with an area of 6.73 inches QHD + with a resolution of 1440 x 3200 pixels, with a pixel density of 522 pixels per inch, in addition to the screen support for the 120Hz refresh rate in addition to the HDR10 + feature, with a protection layer on the Corning screen. Gorilla Glass Victus with a maximum brightness of 1900 lumens.
- The phone is available in more than one version of solid memory and random memory as follows:
- The first version comes with 128 GB of UFS 3.1 solid memory with 8 GB of random memory.
- The second version comes with a 256 GB UFS 4.0 solid memory with 8 GB random memory.
- The third version comes with a 256 GB UFS 4.0 solid memory with 12 GB random memory.
- The fourth version comes with a 512 GB UFS 4.0 solid memory with 12 GB random memory.
- The phone does not support the ability to install a memory card.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a processor from Qualcomm, as it comes from the type Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 with 4 nano technology with an Adreno 740 graphic processor, as it is the same processor used in the Xiaomi 13 version.
- The front camera is 32 megapixels.
- The rear camera comes with a triple camera and comes prominently on the back of the phone, as the first camera comes with a 50.3-megapixel camera with an F / 1.9 lens slot with a 1-inch Sony IMX989 sensor and supports the OIS optical stabilizer, which is the primary camera for the phone. As for the second camera, it comes with a 50-megapixel resolution with an F lens slot / 2.0, which is the camera for portrait photography with a size of 3.2X and the real zoom. As for the third camera, it comes with a 50-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is the camera for wide photography and lenses in cooperation with Leica, in addition to a dual LED flash.
- The phone supports shooting videos in 8K quality at a capture rate of 24 frames per second. It also supports shooting in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 24, 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports shooting in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. Supports 720p HD photography at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- The phone also supports slow motion shooting in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 120, 240, 480, 960 and 1920 frames per second. It also supports shooting in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 120, 240, 480, 960 and 1920 frames per second.
- Supports an additional microphone for noise isolation.
- Wi-Fi at a / b / g / n / ac / 6e frequencies, in addition to its support for Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.3 and supports A2DP, LE.
- Geographical positioning supports GPS as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC.
- Means of safety and protection: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes integrated with the screen. It also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone via the face.
- The phone supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity (real), compass, atmospheric pressure, gyroscope, and color sensitivity.
- The external speakers come in stereo and provide a very good audio experience.
- The USB port comes from the newest Type C and supports the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4820 mAh with fast charging of 120 watts, wireless charging of 50 watts and reverse wireless charging of 10 watts.
- The phone comes with Android 13 operating system with the latest Xiaomi interface, MIUI 14.
- The phone is available in black, white, green (ceramic) and blue (leather).
Xiaomi 13 Pro features
- Supports shooting videos in 8K quality.
- The rear cameras provide excellent performance, whether in shooting normal photos or portraits 3.2X, macro or wide photography .. All lenses are excellent, especially the main one with a large 1-inch sensor from Sony in cooperation with Leica.
- The external speakers come in stereo sound and provide a distinctive audio experience.
- Excellent curved edge screen with a 120Hz refresh rate and is good at watching HDR content due to Xiaomi's AI Engine that enhances the content viewing experience.
- Fast charging 120 watts, the charger comes in the box, 50 watts wireless charging, and 10 watts wireless charging.
- You will get the strongest performance experience thanks to the leading Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor.
- It comes with the latest Android 13 operating system with the latest Xiaomi interface with MIUI 14.
- The phone is water and dust resistant with IP68 certification.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi 13 Pro
- The phone does not support the ability to install a memory card, and this is normal in leading phones.
- It does not support the 3.5 mm headphone port, which is normal for flagship phones.
- You will feel that the phone is easily slippery in the version with a ceramic back, so it is preferable to put a case on.
- Relatively heavy weight with a large protrusion of the rear camera.
- Double the performance of the selfie camera, as usual, from Xiaomi, as it does not provide a performance comparable to the level of leading phones.
- After testing the screen, the brightness under the sun is not the best and does not actually reach 1900 lumens at all.
Unboxing the Xiaomi 13 Pro phone
Xiaomi 13 Pro phone with pre-installed screen - 120W charger head - Type C cable - Back case to protect the phone - Metal pin - Quick start guide manuals.
The price of the Xiaomi 13 Pro phone
The global price of Xiaomi 13 Pro for the 128GB 8GB RAM version is $ 899.00
Post a Comment