battery : 4500 mAh - 67 watts
screen : 6.36 inches - 120 Hz - OLED
Processor : Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
Storage / RAM : 128, 256 or 512 GB and 8 or 12 GB RAM
Camera : 50 + 10 + 12 MP
Os : Android 13
Xiaomi has announced the most highly anticipated phones, as it has officially announced its new flagship phone, the Xiaomi 13, which comes with the most powerful processor from Qualcomm that currently exists, as it comes from the type Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 with attention to the smallest details. The design is very good with the ability to choose between glass and leather. According to your desires and preferences, with a 4500 mAh battery and 67W fast charging.. So let us get to know the full specifications of Xiaomi 13 and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages as follows.
Xiaomi phone specifications 13
- Supports NFC and IR Blaster.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 152.8 x 71.5 x 7.98 mm, with a weight of 189 grams for the copy with a glass back, and dimensions of 152.8 x 71.5 x 8.1 mm, with a weight of 185 grams for the copy with a leather back.
- The phone comes with water and light dust resistance, with an IP68 certificate, to be water resistant for half an hour up to 1.5 meters.
- Supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- The screen comes from the type OLED in the form of a hole and comes with an area of 6.36 inches in FHD + quality with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels at a pixel density of 414 pixels per inch in addition to the screen support for the 120Hz refresh rate in addition to the HDR10 + feature with a brightness of up to 1900 lumens.
- The phone is available in more than one version of solid memory and random memory as follows:
- The first version comes with 128 GB of UFS 3.1 solid memory with 8 GB of random memory.
- The second version comes with a 256 GB UFS 4.0 solid memory with 8 GB random memory.
- The third version comes with a 256 GB UFS 4.0 solid memory with 12 GB random memory.
- The fourth version comes with a 512 GB UFS 4.0 solid memory with 12 GB random memory.
- The phone does not support the ability to install a memory card.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a processor from Qualcomm, which comes from the type Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 with 4 nano technology with an Adreno 740 graphic processor.
- The front camera is 32 megapixels, with an F / 2.0 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes with a triple camera and comes prominently on the back of the phone, as the first camera comes with a 50-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot with a Sony IMX800 sensor and supports the OIS optical stabilizer, which is the primary camera for the phone. As for the second camera, it comes with a 10-megapixel camera with an F / 10 lens slot. 2.0 and supports the OIS optical stabilizer, which is the 3.2X portrait camera and the zoom. As for the third camera, it comes with a 12-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is the camera for wide photography and lenses in cooperation with Leica, in addition to a dual LED flash.
- The phone supports shooting videos in 8K quality at a capture rate of 24 frames per second. It also supports shooting in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 24, 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports shooting in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. Supports 720p HD photography at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- The phone also supports slow motion shooting in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 120, 240, 480, 960 and 1920 frames per second. It also supports shooting in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 120, 240, 480, 960 and 1920 frames per second.
- Supports an additional microphone for noise isolation.
- Wi-Fi at a / b / g / n / ac / 6e frequencies, in addition to its support for Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.3 and supports A2DP, LE.
- Geographical positioning supports GPS as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC.
- Means of safety and protection: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes integrated with the screen. It also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone via the face.
- The phone supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity (real), compass, gyroscope, and color sensitivity.
- The external speakers come in stereo and provide a very good audio experience.
- The USB port comes from the newest Type C and supports the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4,500 mAh with 67-watt fast charging, 50-watt wireless charging, and 10-watt reverse wireless charging.
- The phone comes with Android 13 operating system with the latest Xiaomi interface, MIUI 14.
- The phone is available in black, white, green (glass) and blue (leather).
Xiaomi features 13
- Supports shooting videos in 8K quality.
- OLED screen with HDR10+ in addition to 120Hz support, but the actual brightness is not the best.
- The external speakers come in stereo sound and provide a distinctive audio experience.
- Supports fast charging and wireless charging, and the phone is charged within a short period of time.
- You will get the strongest performance experience thanks to the leading Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor.
- The edges have been exploited perfectly, as the front end is entirely a screen.
- It comes with the latest Android 13 operating system with the latest Xiaomi interface with MIUI 14.
- The phone is water and dust resistant with IP68 certification.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi 13
- We wish the battery would come with a larger capacity.
- The phone does not support the ability to install a memory card, and this is usual in leading phones.
- It does not support the 3.5 mm headphone port, which is normal for flagship phones.
- You will feel that the phone can slide easily, especially in the version with a glass back, and the protrusion of the rear camera is relatively large, so it is preferable to put a case on.
- Double selfie camera performance as usual.
- After trying the screen, the brightness is not the best and does not actually reach 1900 lumens at all.
- The phone comes with excellent specifications, but the Xiaomi 13 Pro is better in the rear cameras, with a clear difference, with a larger battery, a curved screen with better accuracy, and faster charging.. The Pro version will remain the most powerful and is worth the price difference.
Unboxing the Xiaomi 13 phone
Xiaomi 13 phone with pre-installed screen - 67W charger head - Type C cable - back case to protect the phone - metal pin - quick start guide manuals.
The price of the Xiaomi 13 phone
The price of Xiaomi 13 in Europe is around 550 euros
The price of Xiaomi 13 in the United States is about $ 575
Post a Comment