Xiaomi Poco X5 Pro
battery : 5000mAh
Screen : 6.67 inches with a resolution of 1080 x 2400, it has a small hole
Processor : Octa-core Snapdragon 778G 5G, 6 nano technology
Storage / RAM : 128/256 GB with 6/8 GB RAM
Camera : 108 + 8 + 2 MB rear. / front 16 mb
OS : Android 12
Xiaomi has announced its distinguished phone in the Poco category, which is the Poco X5 Pro, which comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G processor that supports 5G services with a large AMOLED screen with a refresh rate of 120Hz with a 108MP rear camera .. Will the phone rise to be Your primary phone, or are there some compromises that you cannot do without, so let us get to know the full specifications of the Xiaomi Poco X5 Pro phone, what are its most important advantages and disadvantages, and is it worth buying or not, as follows.
Xiaomi Poco X5 Pro specifications
- Supports NFC and IR Blaster.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- Supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 162.9 x 76 x 7.9 mm with a weight of 181 grams.
- The phone comes resistant to light drops of water with IP53 certification.
- The durability and quality of the materials used in manufacturing the phone come from plastic.
- The screen comes in the form of a hole in the middle of the screen and comes from the AMOLED type and comes with an area of 6.67 inches with a quality of 1080 x 2400 pixels at a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch with a refresh rate of 120Hz with HDR10 + with a fifth-generation Corning Gorilla Glass protection layer with a maximum brightness of 900 Lumens with screen support for a billion colors.
- The phone is available in more than one version of solid memory and random memory as follows:
- The first version comes with a solid memory capacity of 128 GB UFS 2.2 with a random memory capacity of 6 GB.
- - The second version comes with a solid memory capacity of 256 GB UFS 2.2 with a random memory capacity of 8 GB.
- The phone does not support the possibility of increasing the storage space via a memory card.
- The phone comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G processor with 6 nano technology with an Adreno 642L graphic processor, as it is the same processor found in the regular Xiaomi Poco x5 phone.
- The front camera comes with a 16-megapixel resolution, with an F / 2.4 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with a 108-megapixel camera with an F/1.9 lens slot, which is the primary camera. As for the second camera, it comes with an 8-megapixel camera with an F/2.2 lens slot, which is the camera for wide photography. As for the third camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with an aperture. F / 2.4 lens, which is the macro camera with a single LED flash.
- The phone supports shooting videos in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports shooting in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30, 60 and 120 frames per second.
- Supports an additional microphone for noise isolation.
- Wi-Fi comes with frequencies a/b/g/n/ac/6 and also supports Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.2 in addition to its support for A2DP, LE.
- The external speakers come in stereo for a better audio experience than usual.
- Supports the 3.5 mm port for headphones.
- The phone supports GPS geographical positioning and other navigation systems such as GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO.
- The means of security and protection supported by the phone: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes with a built-in power button. It also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone via the face.
- The phone supports most accelerometer, proximity, compass, and gyroscope sensors.
- The USB port comes from Type C with its support for the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh and supports 67-watt fast charging with 5-watt reverse charging.
- The phone comes with the Android 12 operating system, with the Xiaomi MIUI 14 interface for Poco.
- The phone is available in black, blue and yellow.
Xiaomi Poco X5 Pro features
- A good rear camera and supports 4K photography.
- Large screen with good resolution, with a refresh rate of 120Hz.
- The battery comes with a large capacity to suffice your daily use without a problem.
- Supports fast charging of 67 watts with reverse charging of 5 watts, so you can use it as a power bank.
- The processor performs well during use, whether in daily tasks or games.
- The external speakers come in stereo for a better audio experience.
- Supports the IR Blaster for controlling electrical appliances by phone.
Poco X5 Pro Disadvantages
- The selfie camera is average.
- It does not support the zoom camera.
- The phone does not support the ability to install a memory card.
- We had hoped that it would come with an operating system 13 like the competitors.
Unboxing Xiaomi Poco X5 Pro
Xiaomi Poco X5 Pro phone with pre-installed screen – 67W charger head – USB Type C cable – transparent back case to protect the phone – metal pin – instruction manual explaining how to use the phone.
Xiaomi Poco X5 Pro price
The price of the phone in the United States for the 128GB 6GB RAM version is $ 335.00
The price of the phone in the United States for the 256GB 8GB RAM version is $ 360.00
The price of the phone in Europe for the 128GB 6GB RAM version is € 319.00
The price of the phone in Europe for the 256GB 8GB RAM version is € 375.00
Post a Comment