Xiaomi Redmi 12C
battery : 5000mAh
Screen : 6.71 inches - IPS LCD
Processor : MediaTek Helio G85
Memory : 64 or 128 GB
Camera : 50 + 0.3 MP
OS : Android 12
In the Chinese market, Xiaomi officially announced the all-new Xiaomi Redmi 12C phone, which comes to compete in the economic category to be an alternative and as the next generation of Redmi 10C, and the phone was revealed within the Chinese market, and this phone is expected to go out globally with the rest of the new series after disclosed. So today we show you the price and specifications of the Redmi 12C.
Redmi 12C specifications
- The weight of the phone is 192 grams
- The dimensions of the phone are 168.8 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm
- The external materials of the phone are entirely plastic
- The phone supports the installation of two 4G SIM cards with a 512 GB memory card
- 6.71-inch IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 720 x 1650 pixels, HD + quality, with a pixel density of 268 pixels per inch, a brightness of 500 lumens, and the screen has an Infinity U notch
- MediaTek Helio G85 eight-core processor, the two most powerful Cortex A75 cores with a frequency of 2.0 GHz, the processor manufacturing accuracy is 12 nanometers, and the graphic processor is Mali-G52 MC2
- Xiaomi MIUI 13 interface is based on Android 12
- Storage space 64 GB or 128 GB with 4 GB RAM or 128 GB with 6 GB RAM
- The phone's RAM is LPDDR4X and the memory is eMMC 5.1.
- The front camera is a single 5-megapixel camera that supports 1080p@30fps video shooting
- The rear camera is double, the primary comes with a 50-megapixel resolution, the second is a VGA lens for isolation, and the rear cameras support shooting videos at 1080p@30fps quality.
- The phone supports the 3.5mm headphone port
- The phone supports external Mono headphones
- The phone does not support NFC or IR Blaster sensors
- The fingerprint sensor is located on the back of the phone
- 5000 mAh lithium polymer battery supports 10W charging via Micro USB 2.0
- The colors of the phone are purple, silver, blue and black.
Read also : Xiaomi Poco C40 specifications
Xiaomi Redmi 12C features
- The phone comes with a large 6.71-inch screen with a notch at the top of the screen.
- The phone comes equipped with a MediaTek Helio G85 eight-core processor with a frequency of 2.0 and 1.8 GHz. The processor offers good performance compared to the price of the device.
- Redmi 12C phone comes with a 50-megapixel rear camera, the camera supports background isolation mode, night photography, and 1080P FHD video shooting.
- The phone comes with a large battery capacity (5000 mAh).
- Redmi 12C is equipped with a fingerprint sensor located on the back of the phone.
- The phone supports the installation of two SIM cards and a memory card together at the same time.
Read also : Redmi Note 12 Pro Speed specifications
Disadvantages of the Redmi 12C
- The phone does not support a 90Hz screen refresh rate.
- The phone does not support fast battery charging.
- The phone is not equipped with a gyroscope sensor.
- The phone does not come with a USB Type-C port.
- The front camera's resolution is poor (only 5 megapixels).
- The phone comes with a software proximity sensor and not hardware, meaning that there is no real sensor in the internal components of the phone, it is a dummy sensor that works through settings with other sensors, this sensor will not work perfectly when making calls or listening to voice messages.
Also read : Xiaomi Poco X5 Pro specifications
Xiaomi Redmi 12C price
The price of the phone in the United States is about $ 150
The price of the phone in Europe is about 110 €
Post a Comment