Samsung Galaxy A03
battery : 5000mAh
Screen : 6.5 inches with HD + resolution, it has a small notch
Processor : Octa-core UNISOC T606, 12 nano technology
Storage / RAM : 32/64/128 GB with 3/4 GB RAM
Camera : dual rear 48 + 2 MB. / Front 5 MB
OS : Android 11
The new Samsung phone Samsung Galaxy A03 comes to compete in the economic category, but Samsung was keen to provide a good experience in terms of cameras, so the phone comes with a 48 mega-pixel rear camera with a large 5000 mAh battery .. So let’s get to know the most prominent advantages and disadvantages of the phone and does it deserve to be the best in Economic class or not as follows below.
Samsung Galaxy A03 specifications
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- Supports 2G, 3G, and 4G networks.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 164.2 x 75.9 x 9.1 mm with a weight of 196 grams.
- The durability and quality of the materials used in the phone come entirely from plastic, and this is usual in this category.
- The screen comes in the form of a notch in the middle of the screen and comes from the type PLS TFT and comes with an area of 6.5 inches with a quality of 720 x 1600 pixels at a pixel density of 270 pixels per inch with screen support for display dimensions at a ratio of 20:9.
- The phone is available in more than one version of solid memory and random memory as follows:
- The first version comes with a solid memory of 32 GB with a random memory of 3 GB.
- - The second version comes with a solid memory capacity of 64 GB with a random memory capacity of 4 GB.
- - The third version comes with a solid memory capacity of 128 GB with a random memory capacity of 4 GB.
- The phone also supports the possibility of increasing the storage space via a memory card in a dedicated port.
- Performance The phone comes with a UNISOC T606 processor with 12 nano technology with a Mali-G57 MP1 graphic processor, as it is the same processor found in the Nokia G21.
- The front camera comes with a 5-megapixel resolution, with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes slightly prominent on the back of the phone and comes with a dual camera, where the first camera comes with a 48-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot, as for the second camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is the isolation camera with a single LED flash.
- The phone supports shooting videos in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports shooting videos in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- Wi-Fi comes with a/b/g/n/ac frequencies and supports Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 in addition to its support for A2DP, LE.
- Supports the 3.5 mm port for headphones.
- The phone supports GPS geographical positioning and other navigation systems such as A-GPS.
- The means of security and protection supported by the phone: Supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone via the face.
- The phone supports acceleration and proximity sensors.
- The USB port comes from Micro USB with its support for the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh with a charging power of 10 watts.
- The phone comes with Android 11 operating system.
- The phone is available in black, blue and red.
Samsung Galaxy A03 features
- Supports two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- A large battery is enough to work for a long time during the day.
- A large screen that performs well, but it is flawed by the low HD+ resolution.
- Good performance from the processor for its price.
- Rear camera is probably the best in the economical category.
- A large solid and random memory that suffices all applications and files without a problem.
Samsung Galaxy A03 defects
- The fingerprint sensor is not supported.
- The USB port is of the old type.
- It will take a long time to fully charge the battery.
- Unfortunately, there are no earphones attached to the phone box.
- In the same price category, there is the Samsung A03s, which excels in fingerprint support, while the Samsung A03 excels in a better rear camera and better performance.
- The smaller version of the phone is the best in terms of pricing. As for the higher versions, there are other Samsung A11 and Samsung M12 phones with better specifications.
Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy A03
Samsung Galaxy A03 phone - 7.8W charger head - Micro USB cable - Metal pin - Instruction manual explaining how to use the phone.
Samsung Galaxy A03 price
The price of the phone in the United States for the 32GB 3GB RAM version is $ 97.99
The price of the phone in the United States for the 64GB 4GB RAM version is $ 118.97
The price of the phone in Europe for the 32GB 3GB RAM version is € 137.00
The price of the phone in Europe for the 64GB 4GB RAM version is € 142.00
The price of the phone in the United Kingdom for the 32GB 3GB RAM version is £ 96.74
The price of the phone in the United Kingdom for the 64GB 4GB RAM version is £ 106.00
Post a Comment