Samsung Galaxy A04e review
battery : 5000 mAh
Screen : 6.5 inches with HD + resolution, it has a small notch
Processor : Helio P35 octa-core, 12 nano technology
Storage / RAM : 32/64 GB with 3 GB RAM
Camera : 13 + 2 MP background. / Front 5 MB
OS : Android 12
Samsung has announced its new economical phone, the Samsung Galaxy A04e, which comes to be the lowest version of the Samsung Galaxy A04 in terms of cameras and price. As for the rest of the specifications, they are the same, such as the screen, processor and battery, so let us get to know the full specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A04e and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages and is it worth it To buy or not as below.
Samsung Galaxy A04e specifications
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- Supports 2G, 3G, and 4G networks.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 164.2 x 75.9 x 9.1 mm with a weight of 188 grams.
- The materials that were used in manufacturing the phone come from glossy plastic.
- The screen comes in the form of a notch in the middle of the screen and comes from the type PLS LCD and comes with an area of 6.5 inches with a quality of 720 x 1600 pixels, with a pixel density of 270 pixels per inch.
- The phone is available in more than one version of solid memory and random memory as follows:
- The first version comes with a 32 GB eMMC 5.1 solid memory with 3 GB random memory.
- The second version comes with 64 GB eMMC 5.1 solid memory with 3 GB random memory.
- The phone also supports the possibility of increasing the storage space via a memory card in a separate port.
- The phone comes with a Helio P35 processor with 12 nano technology with a PowerVR GE8320 graphic processor, as it is the same as the Samsung Galaxy A04.
- The front camera comes with a 5-megapixel resolution, with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes with a dual camera, where the first camera comes with a 13-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is the primary camera. As for the second camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for isolation, in addition to a single LED flash.
- The phone supports shooting videos in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports shooting videos in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- Wi-Fi comes at b/g/n frequencies and supports Wi-Fi Direct.
- The phone supports Bluetooth version 5.0, in addition to its support for A2DP, LE.
- The phone supports GPS geographical positioning and other navigation systems such as GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
- Supports the 3.5 mm port for headphones.
- The means of security and protection supported by the phone: Supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone via the face.
- The phone supports acceleration and proximity sensors.
- The USB port comes from Type C with the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh.
- The phone comes with the Android 12 operating system, with the diluted Samsung One UI Core 4.1 interface.
- The phone is available in black, light blue, and copper.
Samsung Galaxy A04e features
- The USB port is of the latest type, Type C.
- The phone supports two SIM cards and a memory card.
- A large notch screen is enough to watch videos and games.
- The battery capacity is large enough to work for a long time during the day.
- It comes with the latest Android 12 operating system with the latest Samsung One UI Core 4.1 interface.
Also Read : Samsung Galaxy A04s Review
Samsung Galaxy A04e defects
- The phone does not support the fingerprint sensor.
- The type and resolution of the screen is not optimal, so we hoped that it would come with an FHD+ screen at least .. but the resolution is acceptable in the economic category.
- The processor offers a modest performance.
- You will need a long time to charge the phone due to the weak charging capacity and the 7-watt charger included in the box!
- The phone is a copy of the Samsung A04, but with a lower main rear camera and a lower price.
Unboxing the Galaxy A04e
Samsung Galaxy A04e – 7W Charger Head – Type C USB Cable – Metal Pin – Quick Start Guide Manuals.
Samsung Galaxy A04e price
The price of the phone in the United States for the 32GB 4GB RAM version is $ 108.97
Post a Comment