Samsung Galaxy A04s review
battery : 5000 mAh
Screen : 6.5 inches with HD + resolution, it has a small notch
Processor : Octa-core Exynos 850 8 nano technology
Storage / RAM : 64/128 GB with 4 GB RAM
Camera : Triple background 50 + 2 + 2 MB. / Front 5 MB
OS : Android 12
Samsung announced its new phone, the Samsung Galaxy A04s, to be an extension and development of its previous phone, the Samsung Galaxy A03s, with a noticeable development in some specifications to become better than before, as the phone comes with a large screen that supports the highest refresh rate of 90Hz, to follow the same path as its previous brother, the Samsung Galaxy M12 with a distinctive design similar to more expensive phones while maintaining the same performance rate. The energy-saving Exynos 850 processor was used with a large-capacity 5000 mAh battery, so let's get to know the full specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A04s, what are its most important advantages and disadvantages, and is it worth buying or not? as follows below.
Samsung Galaxy A04s specifications
- The phone comes in dimensions of 164.7 x 76.7 x 9.1 mm with a weight of 195 grams.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- Supports 2G, 3G, and 4G networks.
- As for the materials used in manufacturing the phone, it comes from plastic.
- The screen comes in the form of a small notch in the middle of the screen and comes from a 6.5-inch PLS LCD with HD + quality, with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, with a pixel density of 270 pixels per inch, in addition to the screen’s support for the 90Hz refresh rate, to get better performance, especially while playing on the screen.
- The phone is available in more than one version of solid memory and random memory as follows:
- The first version comes with a 64 GB solid memory with 4 GB random memory.
- - The second version comes with a solid memory capacity of 128 GB with a random memory capacity of 4 GB.
- The phone supports the possibility of increasing the storage space via a memory card.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a processor from Samsung itself, Exynos 850, with 8 nano technology, with a Mali-G52 graphic processor, as it is the same processor found in the Samsung Galaxy M12 and Samsung Galaxy A13.
- The front camera comes with a 5-megapixel resolution, with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with a 50-megapixel camera with an F/1.8 lens slot, which is the primary camera. As for the second camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with an F/2.4 lens slot, which is for macro photography. As for the third camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with a lens slot. F / 2.4, which is the camera for isolation, in addition to a single LED flash.
- The phone supports shooting videos in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- Supports an additional microphone for noise isolation.
- Supports the 3.5 mm headphone port for headphones.
- Wi-Fi comes with a/b/g/n/ac frequencies and supports Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 with support for A2DP, LE.
- The phone supports GPS geolocation and other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS.
- Means of security and protection: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes with a built-in power button. It also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone via the face.
- The phone also supports most other sensors such as acceleration and proximity (software).
- The USB port comes from the newest type, Type C, with the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh with 15 watts charging.
- The phone comes with the Android 12 operating system with the diluted Samsung One UI Core 4 interface.
- The phone is available in black, green, and white in pink.
Features of the Samsung Galaxy A04s
- Distinctive design similar to the most expensive phones.
- USB port of the event type, Type C.
- A large screen that supports the highest refresh rate of 90Hz.
- Large size battery that lasts for a long time during the day.
- The rear cameras provide performance compared to the price category in which the phone comes.
- The phone supports the ability to use two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
Also read : Samsung Galaxy A04 review
Samsung Galaxy A04s defects
- Performance is average compared to competitors.
- The screen type is not the best in addition to the resolution being HD+ only.
- You will find that some basic accessories are not included in the phone box.
- The edge of the bottom screen is still large and it would have been better to work on it.
- It does not support a notification light.
- At a similar price, you can get the best Samsung Galaxy A13 from it.
Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy A04s
Samsung Galaxy A04s phone – 15W charger head – metal pin – instruction manual explaining how to use the phone – Type C USB cable.
Samsung Galaxy A04s price
The price of the phone in the United States for the 32GB 3GB RAM version is $ 123.00
The price of the phone in the United States for the 64GB 4GB RAM version is $ 137.50
The price of the phone in the United States for the 128GB 4GB RAM version is $ 190.59
The price of the phone in Europe for the 32GB 3GB RAM version is € 129.13
The price of the phone in the United Kingdom for the 32GB 3GB RAM version is £ 128.04
The price of the phone in the United Kingdom for the 64GB 4GB RAM version is £ 139.99
Post a Comment