Samsung Galaxy A72 5G
battery : 5000mAh
Screen : 6.7 inches - 120 Hz - Super AMOLED
Processor : Snapdragon 750G 5G
Memory : 128 or 256 GB
Camera : 64 + 8 + 12 + 5 MP
OS : Android 11
Review the price and specifications of the Samsung A72 5G, which supports 4K imaging with the selfie camera, in addition to a full explanation of the most important advantages and disadvantages of the Samsung A72 5G.
Samsung announced the initial specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A72 5G, which will be launched in the middle class, as the phone comes with a Super AMOLED Plus screen with thin edges on the sides and the bottom of the screen in addition to a hole in the top middle of the screen for the selfie camera, and the phone supports connection to fifth generation networks. But the name of the phone's processor has not been announced yet, and the device will come with Android version 11, and the phone also carries four rear cameras that support 4K imaging, and the phone works with a battery that supports fast charging with a power of 25 watts, and below we will learn about Samsung Galaxy A72 5G price and specifications, in addition to the phone's defects and features!
Samsung Galaxy A72 5G specifications
- Supports NFC.
- Supports FM radio.
- To be announced in March 2021.
- Available in the market from March 26, 2021.
- Weight 205 grams.
- Dimensions are 165 x 77.4 x 8.4 mm.
- The mobile supports two Nano Sim cards.
- Model: SM-A725F, SM-A725F/DS.
- Supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- The phone is made of a glass front and a plastic back and frame.
- Supports water and dust resistance (up to 1 meter for 30 minutes) with IP67 certification.
- The screen comes with a Super AMOLED Plus type, with a refresh rate of 90 Hz, with support for 16 million colors, with protection from the fifth generation Gorilla Glass, the screen area is 6.7 inches, with FHD + quality, with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, the screen supports display dimensions at a ratio of 20:9 with a density of 393 per inch .
- The phone comes with two types of solid memory and random memory as follows: – the first comes with a solid memory with a capacity of 128 GB with a random memory capacity of 8 GB RAM – and the second is a phone with a solid memory capacity of 256 GB with a random memory capacity of 8 GB RAM and also on the random memory of the type LPDDR4x All versions of the phone support an increase in space via a memory card up to 1 terabyte in a shared port with the connection card.
- The processor comes from the Snapdragon 720G with the eighth generation technology, 8 nanometers, in detail, eight cores (2 x 2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold and 6 x 1.8 GHz Kryo 465 Silver) with Adreno 618 graphics processor.
- The front camera comes with a 32-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.2 lens slot of type (Wide) that supports HDR, and the front camera also supports shooting videos in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30, 240 and 960 frames per second.
- The rear camera of the mobile comes with a quad camera, where it comes: – The first camera comes with a 64-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot (Wide) and supports the OIS optical stabilizer feature, which is the main one, and the second camera comes with an 8-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot (Telephoto) It also supports PDAF, OIS, 3x Optical Zoom for optical zoom – and the third camera comes with a 12-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.2 (Ultrawide) lens slot for wide photography – and the fourth camera comes with a 5-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot from (Macro) type, in addition to a single LED flash, HDR, Panorama rear flash. As for shooting videos for the rear camera, I got 4K photography at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. I got 1080p FHD shooting at a capture rate of 240/30 frames per second and it also supports gyro-EIS.
- Wi-Fi comes with a / b / g / n / ac frequencies, in addition to its support for Dual-band / Wi-Fi Direct / hotspot / Wi-Fi 802.11.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 with support for A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- Geographical positioning supports GPS as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
- The phone supports the fingerprint sensor at the bottom of the screen and also supports the Face Unlock feature, in addition to most other sensors: acceleration, proximity, compass, gyroscope, and virtual reality.
- Protection comes with face recognition, fingerprint, password and pattern.
- Equipped with a 3.5 mm port for earphones.
- As for the USB port, it comes from Type-C 2.0 with support for the On-The-Go feature.
- The battery comes from a lithium-polymer type that supports fast charging. It comes with a non-removable capacity of 5000 mAh that supports fast charging with a capacity of 25W fast charging.
- The phone comes with the Android 11 operating system by opening the box with the One UI 3.0 interface.
- The phone comes in black, white, blue and purple colors.
Features of the Samsung Galaxy A72
- It has a chic, elegant and modern design.
- Supports water and dust resistance.
- The phone comes with stereo headphones.
- A powerful battery that can work for a long time.
- The camera got excellent front and back quality and powerful features.
- The AMOLED screen is one of the most powerful screens, it got excellent quality and brightness at the present time, and it also supports a 90 Hz refresh rate.
- Supports the headphone jack.
- Supports 5G networks.
Also read : Samsung Galaxy A52 5G specifications
Disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy A72 5G
- The processor offers a very acceptable performance, but it is defective in cheaper phones such as the Redmi Note 9.
- The phone does not come with an earphone in the box.
- We hoped that the phone would come with a glass design like its competitors, as the phone would be easy to scratch because it came from plastic.
- The battery charging speed has not been developed, so competing phones outperform the charging capacity.
- The memory card is installed instead of the second chip, so there is no dedicated port for the card.
Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy A72
Samsung Galaxy A72 5G phone with pre-installed screen - 25W charger head - USB Type C cable - back case to protect the phone - metal pin - quick start guide manuals - phone warranty.
Also read : Samsung Galaxy A32 specifications
Samsung Galaxy A72 5G price
The price of the phone in the United States is about $ 500
The price of the phone in Europe is about 450 euros
Questions asked by others
Does Samsung A72 support 5G?
Yes, the Samsung Galaxy A72 supports 5G networksWhat are the disadvantages of Samsung A72?
There are no headphones included in the device box. The manufacturing materials are entirely plastic, and I wish the back would come from glass. You cannot install two SIM cards + a memory card.Does the A72 support underwater photography?
This phone is IP67 rated for water and dust resistance, and can withstand immersion in water up to a depth of 1 meter for 30 minutes. So it's a good idea to keep playing and taking pictures if your phone gets a little wet. 1. Galaxy A72 has a protection rating of IP67.What is the price of Samsung A72?
Samsung A72 price is around $500
Post a Comment