Samsung Galaxy M33 5G
battery : 5000 mAh
Screen : 6.6 inches with FHD + resolution, it has a small notch
Processor : Octa-core Exynos 1280 5 nano technology
Storage / RAM : 128 GB with 8 GB RAM
Camera : Quad rear 50 + 5 + 2 + 2 MB. / front 8 mb
OS : Android 12
Samsung has announced its latest phone in the M series, which is the Samsung Galaxy M33 5G. The phone comes with a processor manufactured by Samsung with a screen with a frequency of 120 Hz, a large battery and a 50-megapixel rear camera .. So let us get to know the full specifications of the phone and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages. Worth buying or not as follows.
Samsung Galaxy M33 5G specifications
- Supports the NFC feature.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 165.4 x 76.9 x 9.4 mm with a weight of 198 grams.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- Supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- As for the quality of the materials that were used in manufacturing the phone, it comes from plastic entirely.
- The screen comes in the form of a notch in the middle of the screen and comes from a 6.6-inch TFT LCD with FHD + quality, with a resolution of 1080 x 2408 pixels, with a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection layer, with a pixel density of 400 pixels per inch, in addition to the screen support for the 120Hz refresh rate.
- Comes with 128 GB solid memory with 8 GB random memory.
- The phone supports the possibility of increasing the storage space via a memory card and is installed in a separate port.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a Samsung Exynos 1280 processor with 5 nano technology with a Mali-G68 graphic processor, as it is the same processor found in the Samsung Galaxy A33 5G.
- The front camera comes with an 8-megapixel camera, with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes with a 50-megapixel camera with an F/1.8 lens slot, which is the primary camera. As for the second camera, it comes with a 5-megapixel resolution with an F/2.2 lens slot, which is the camera for wide photography. As for the third camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with an aperture. The F/2.4 lens, which is the camera for isolation. As for the fourth camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with an F/2.4 lens slot, which is the macro camera, in addition to a single LED flash.
- The phone supports shooting videos in 4K quality at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports shooting in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports shooting in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports shooting Slow Motion in 720p HD quality, at a capture rate of 240 frames per second.
- Wi-Fi comes with a/b/g/n/ac frequencies and supports Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.1 with support for A2DP, LE.
- The phone supports GPS geolocation as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS.
- Means of safety and protection: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes with a built-in power supply. It also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone via the face.
- The phone also supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity (works via software) and gyroscope.
- The USB port comes from the newest type, Type C, with the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh with fast charging of 25 watts and also supports reverse charging.
- The phone comes with the Android 12 operating system with the Samsung One UI 4.1 interface.
- The phone is available in green, blue, and brown.
Features of the Samsung Galaxy M33 5G
- Supports the NFC feature.
- Supports shooting 4K videos.
- The phone supports 5G networks.
- Supports the operation of two SIM cards with a memory card at the same time.
- Supports a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- A large screen in the form of a notch that supports the refresh rate of 120Hz .. but it would have been better if it was AMOLED!
- The processor performs well in daily tasks.
Also read : Samsung Galaxy M32 5G specifications
Disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy M33 5G
- We had hoped that the screen would come from the AMOLED type.
- Average front camera, unlike previous versions.
- In order to enjoy the fast charging ability, you will need to purchase the charger separately because the phone case does not contain a charger or case.
- The bottom edge of the screen is still significantly large and it would have been better to be reduced.
- It does not support stereo sound.
- Samsung A33 5G phone at a similar price and higher specifications, as it supports stereo sound, water resistance, and an optical stabilizer with the rear camera, with an AMOLED screen, and a better selfie camera!
Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy M33
Samsung Galaxy M33 5G phone - Metal pin - Instruction manual showing how to use the phone - USB Type C cable.
Samsung Galaxy M33 5G price
The price of the phone in the United States for the 128GB 6GB RAM version is $ 299.00
The price of the phone in Europe for the 128GB 6GB RAM version is € 252.16
The price of the phone in the United Kingdom for the 128GB 6GB RAM version is £ 249.99
Post a Comment