Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G
battery : 5000mAh
Screen : 6.8 inches, QHD+ resolution, with a small hole
Processor : Octa-core Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, 4 nano technology
Storage / RAM : 256 GB with 12 GB RAM
Camera : Quad rear 108 + 10 + 10 + 12 MB. / front 40 mb
OS : Android 12
Samsung provided us with its powerful flagship phone, the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G, with excellent specifications, as it comes with a giant screen with excellent resolution that supports the 120Hz feature, with a large-capacity battery and excellent fast charging with cameras that are the best as usual from Samsung with an S-Pen inside the phone As we are used to in the Note series previously.. So will the phone be the most powerful among the current leading phones, so let us get to know the full specifications of the phone and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages as follows.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G specifications
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- The phone supports the NFC feature and is compatible with Samsung’s S Pen, and the pen is placed inside the body of the phone, as we used to previously in the Samsung Note series, and the pen delay is only 2.8 milliseconds, which is an excellent number and 3 times faster than the Samsung Note 20 Ultra.
- Supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 163.3 x 77.9 x 8.9 mm with a weight of 228 grams.
- The phone is water and dust resistant with an IP68 certification, under water up to one and a half meters for 30 minutes.
- The materials that were used in the manufacture of the phone come with a glass back protected by Gorilla Fix Plus with an aluminum frame.
- The screen comes in the form of a hole in the middle of the screen with simple curves at the edges of the screen and comes from the type Dynamic AMOLED 2X with an area of 6.8 inches with a quality of 1440 x 3080 pixels at a pixel density rate of 500 pixels per inch with screen support for the highest frequency rate of 120Hz for smooth performance in addition to that The frequency rate is automatically reduced to 1 Hz to preserve the battery drain in a distinctive way, in addition to its support for the HDR10 + feature, with a protection layer on the phone screen of the Corning Gorilla Glass Victus Plus type.
- The screen brightness is 1200 lumens and reaches a maximum of 1750.
- The phone is available with a solid memory capacity of 256 GB with a random memory capacity of 12 GB.
- The phone does not support the possibility of increasing the storage space via a memory card.
- The Egypt version phone comes with a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor with 4 nano technology to get a very strong performance, whether in daily tasks or heavy games, as the processor is the highest performance processor available from Qualcomm currently.
- The front camera comes with a 40-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes, which is the primary camera with a resolution of 108 mega-pixels with an F / 1.8 lens slot with support for the OIS optical stabilizer. As for the second camera, it is the camera for real zoom work 10X and reaches 100X digital and comes with a resolution of 10 mega-pixels with an F lens slot / 4.9 and supports the OIS optical stabilizer. As for the third camera, it is for real zoom work 3X with a resolution of 10 megapixels with an F / 2.4 lens slot and supports the OIS optical stabilizer. As for the fourth camera, it is for wide photography, so it comes with a resolution of 12 megapixels with an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is For shooting videos with the maximum possible stability, the Super Steady video with a single LED flash.
- The phone supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation.
- The phone supports shooting videos in 8K quality at a capture rate of 24 frames per second. It also supports shooting in 4K quality at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports shooting in FHD quality at a capture rate of 30, 60 and 240 frames per second. It also supports shooting in HD quality at a capture rate of 960 frames. per second .
- The external speakers come in stereo sound for a unique stereoscopic audio experience.
- Wi-Fi comes with frequencies a / b / g / n / ac / 6e and also supports Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.2 in addition to its support for A2DP, LE.
- The phone supports GPS geolocation as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO.
- The means of security and protection supported by the phone: It supports the fingerprint sensor, comes integrated with the screen, and works by means of ultrasound, in addition to that the phone is supported by the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone through the face.
- The phone supports most other sensors: acceleration, proximity, gyroscope, compass, and atmospheric pressure.
- You can share your files on the computer via Samsung DeX to enjoy a better viewing and usage experience, and the Bixby voice assistant is also supported.
- The USB port comes from the newest Type C with its support for the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5,000 mAh with support for 45-watt fast charging, 15-watt wireless charging, and 4.5-watt reverse wireless charging.
- The phone comes with the Android 12 operating system with the latest Samsung One UI 4.1 interface.
- The phone is available in black, white, burgundy, and green.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G features
- Leading manufacturing raw materials.
- Full support for the S-Pen, which is inside the phone, as we are used to in the Note series.
- Supports shooting 8K videos.
- Excellent cameras, as it is one of the best cameras produced by Samsung, and the software has been greatly developed to improve the experience of night photography and shooting professional portrait videos.
- A very large solid and random memory that suffices all your files more than enough.
- It comes with the latest Android 12 operating system with the latest Samsung interface, One UI 4.1.
- A leading Qualcomm processor that offers a unique experience, whether in games or in daily multiple uses.
- The AMOLED screen offers a distinctive experience as usual from Samsung, in addition to its support for the highest frequency of 120 Hz with QHD + resolution, with an excellent brightness of up to 1750 lumens.
Also read : Samsung Galaxy M32 5G specifications
Disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G
- It does not support the installation of a memory card, and you will not need it with the 256 GB version!
- It does not support the 3.5 mm headphone port, which is usual in leading phones.
- The weight of the phone is heavy so you will need some time to get used to it.
- The charger tip is not included in the phone box and will need to be purchased separately.
- Big back camera protrusion.
- Despite the large battery size, its performance is relatively modest.
- The 45-watt fast charging is actually close to the old 25-watt, and the phone is charged with a 45-watt charger, if purchased, in about an hour.
Also read : Samsung Galaxy A72 5G specifications
Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G phone - Type C USB cable - Metal pin - Instruction manual explaining how to use the phone.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G price
The price of the phone in the United States for the 128GB 8GB RAM version is $ 679.99
The price of the phone in the United States for the 256GB 12GB RAM version is $ 944.00
The price of the phone in the United States for the 512GB 12GB RAM version is $ 1,073.00
The price of the phone in the United States for the 1TB 12GB RAM version is $ 1,599.99
The price of the phone in Europe for the 128GB 8GB RAM version is € 825.00
The price of the phone in Europe for the 256GB 12GB RAM version is € 940.00
The price of the phone in Europe for the 512GB 12GB RAM version is € 993.00
The price of the phone in the United Kingdom for the 128GB 8GB RAM version is £ 574.00
The price of the phone in the United Kingdom for the 256GB 12GB RAM version is £ 664.00
The price of the phone in the United Kingdom for the 512GB 12GB RAM version is £ 1,029.00
Questions asked by others
What are the colors of the Galaxy S22 Ultra ?
The Galaxy S22 Ultra is available in a wide range of colors, including four primary colors: Burgundy, Green, Phantom White, Phantom Black, and three colors, which are Graffiti, Sky Blue, and Red.Does the Galaxy S22 Ultra come with 8K video ?
The Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G comes with 8K video on the rear camera, which allows you to take pictures with a resolution of up to 33MP using the 8K Video Snap feature.What is the price of Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G ?
The price of the phone in the United States for the 128GB 8GB RAM version is $ 679.99 The price of the phone in Europe for the 128GB 8GB RAM version is € 825.00 The price of the phone in the United Kingdom for the 128GB 8GB RAM version is £ 574.00Is Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G waterproof ?
The Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G and the S Pen are IP68 rated based on test conditions of immersion in up to 1.5 meters of fresh water for up to 30 minutes.
Post a Comment