Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus review
Battery : 4700 mAh
Screen : 6.6 inches with a resolution of 1080 x 2340, it has a small hole
Processor : Octa-core Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, 4 nano technology
Storage / RAM : 256/512 GB with 8 GB RAM
Camera : Triple background 50 + 10 + 12 MB. / front 12 MB
OS : Android 13
Samsung dazzles us every year with its new phones in the S23 series, where the Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus phone comes with excellent specifications, as the series is considered the leading category for Samsung, so it is fully concerned with all the details, whether in design or specifications, so that the company cares about performance, so it uses the leading Qualcomm processor to be able to compete strongly This year, with cameras that support shooting videos up to 8K quality, let's get to know the full specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus 5G phone, what are its most important advantages and disadvantages, and is it worth buying or not, as follows.
Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus 5G specifications
- The phone supports the NFC feature.
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- Supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- The durability and quality of the materials that were used in manufacturing the phone comes with a glass back protected by Gorilla Fix 2 with an aluminum frame.
- The phone is water and dust resistant with IP68 certification up to one and a half meters under water for 30 minutes.
- As for the dimensions of the phone, it comes in dimensions of 157.8 x 76.2 x 7.6 mm with an estimated weight of 195 grams.
- The screen comes in the form of a hole in the middle of the screen, type Dynamic AMOLED 2X, with an area of 6.6 inches, with FHD + quality, with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, at a pixel density of 390 pixels per inch, with a Corning Gorilla Glass Victus 2 protection layer, in addition to supporting the highest screen of 120Hz. The HDR10+ with a brightness of up to 1750 lumens.
- The phone is available in more than one version of solid memory and random memory as follows:
- The first version comes with a solid memory capacity of 256 GB UFS 4.0 with a random memory capacity of 8 GB.
- - The second version comes with a solid memory capacity of 512 GB UFS 4.0 with a random memory capacity of 8 GB.
- The phone does not support the possibility of increasing the storage space via a memory card.
- As for performance, the version that will be made available in Egypt comes with a processor from Qualcomm, as it comes from the type Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 with 4nm technology, to be stronger than previous generations in the same series. The processor is capable of running heavy games and intensive daily tasks, whatever they are, with an Adreno 740 graphics processor.
- The front camera comes with a 12-megapixel resolution, with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes, which is the primary camera with a resolution of 50 megapixels with an F / 1.8 lens slot with support for the OIS optical stabilizer, as for the second camera, which is the 3X zoom camera and reaches 30X and comes with a 10-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot. As for the third camera, which is the camera for wide photography, it comes with a resolution of 12 megapixels, with an F / 2.2 lens slot, and supports Super Steady video to obtain the maximum stabilization that can be obtained while shooting videos, in addition to a LED flash.
- It supports shooting videos in 8K quality at a capture rate of 24 and 30 frames per second. It also supports shooting in 4K quality at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports shooting in FHD quality at a capture rate of 30, 60 and 240 frames per second. It also supports shooting in HD quality at a capture rate of 960 frames. per second .
- Supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone in general.
- The external speakers come in stereo sound for a unique stereoscopic audio experience.
- Wi-Fi comes with frequencies a / b / g / n / ac / 6e in addition to its support for the tri-band, Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.3 and supports A2DP, LE.
- Geographical positioning supports GPS as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO.
- The means of security and protection on the phone: It supports the fingerprint sensor, comes integrated with the screen, and works by means of ultrasound waves, in addition to its support for the Face unlock feature to unlock the phone via the face.
- The phone also supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, gyroscope, compass, and atmospheric pressure.
- As for the USB port, it comes from the latest type, Type C, with support for the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4700 mAh with its support for 45-watt fast charging, 10-watt wireless charging, and 4.5-watt reverse wireless charging.
- The phone is available in black, green, gold, and purple.
Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus features
- Supports shooting videos in 8K quality.
- You will get a powerful performance thanks to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor.
- It comes with the latest Android 13 operating system with the latest Samsung interface, One UI 5.1.
- The AMOLED screen supports the highest refresh rate of 120 Hz, but unfortunately it is not at the optimal resolution.
- Acceptable battery capacity for the size of the phone.
- A luxurious design protected by Samsung with the highest protection against scratching and water, with a very acceptable weight and size.
Also read : Samsung Galaxy S23 5G review
Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus defects
- It does not support the installation of a memory card.
- We had hoped that the phone screen would come with a better QHD+ resolution, for example!
- It does not support the 3.5 mm headphone port.
- The phone box does not contain some basic accessories such as the charger head and earphones.
- The most prominent changes to the phone from the old generation is the new design that differs from the S22 Plus, with the use of a stronger processor, larger and faster storage memory, faster RAM, and a larger battery.
Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus 5G
Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus 5G phone with pre-installed screen - USB Type C cable - Metal pin - Quick start guide manuals - Phone warranty.
Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus price
The price of the phone in the United States for the 256GB 8GB RAM version is $ 859.99
The price of the phone in the United States for the 512GB 8GB RAM version is $ 1,020.00
The price of the phone in Europe for the 256GB 8GB RAM version is € 1,043.90
The price of the phone in Europe for the 512GB 8GB RAM version is € 1,199.00
The price of the phone in the United Kingdom for the 256GB 8GB RAM version is £ 1,049.00
The price of the phone in the United Kingdom for the 512GB 8GB RAM version is £ 1,099.99
Post a Comment