Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra review
|Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra|
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra specifications
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- The phone supports the NFC feature.
- The phone comes with the S Pen, and the pen is placed inside the body of the phone, and the pen delay is only 2.8 milliseconds.
- Supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 163.4 x 78.1 x 8.9 mm with a weight of 233 grams.
- The phone is water and dust resistant with an IP68 certification, under water up to one and a half meters for 30 minutes.
- The materials that were used in manufacturing the phone come with a glass back protected by Gorilla Fix 2 with an aluminum frame.
- The screen comes in the shape of a hole in the middle of the screen, curved at the edges, and comes from a type of Dynamic AMOLED 2X with an area of 6.8 inches, with a quality of 1440 x 3088 pixels, at a pixel density of 501 pixels per inch, with the screen supporting the highest frequency rate of 120Hz for smooth performance, in addition to the frequency rate being reduced Automatically to 1 Hz to maintain battery drain with support for the HDR10 + feature with a protection layer on the phone screen of the type Corning Gorilla Glass Victus 2 with a maximum screen brightness of 1750 lumens.
- The phone is available in more than one version of solid memory and random memory as follows:
- The first version comes with a solid memory capacity of 256 GB UFS 4.0 with a random memory capacity of 8 GB.
- The second version comes with a solid memory capacity of 256 GB UFS 4.0 with a random memory capacity of 12 GB.
- - The third version comes with a solid memory capacity of 512 GB UFS 4.0 with a random memory capacity of 12 GB.
- The fourth version comes with a solid memory capacity of 1 TB UFS 4.0 with a random memory capacity of 12 GB.
- The phone does not support the possibility of increasing the storage space via a memory card.
- Performance The phone comes with a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor with 4 nano technology with an Adreno 740 graphic processor to get the strongest performance possible today.
- The front camera comes with a 12-megapixel resolution, with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes, which is the primary camera with a resolution of 200 megapixels, with an F / 1.7 lens slot, with support for the OIS optical stabilizer. As for the second camera, it is the periscope zoom camera, and it does a zoom from 10X to 100X, and it comes with a resolution of 10 megapixels. With an F / 4.9 lens slot and supports the OIS optical stabilizer, as for the third camera, it is for close zoom work up to 10X with a resolution of 10 megapixels with an F / 2.4 lens slot and supports the OIS optical stabilizer. As for the fourth camera, it is for wide photography, so it comes with a resolution of 12 megapixels with an aperture lens F/2.2, which is for shooting videos with the maximum possible stability, Super Steady video, with a single LED flash.
- The phone supports shooting videos in 8K quality at a capture rate of 24 and 30 frames per second. It also supports shooting in 4K quality at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports shooting in FHD quality at a capture rate of 30, 60 and 240 frames per second. It also supports shooting in HD quality at a capture rate of 960. frame per second.
- The phone supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation, whether during speaking, photographing, recording, etc.
- Wi-Fi comes with frequencies a / b / g / n / ac / 6e and also supports tri-band, Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.3 in addition to its support for A2DP, LE.
- The phone supports GPS geolocation as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO.
- The external speakers come in stereo sound for a unique stereoscopic audio experience.
- The means of security and protection supported by the phone: It supports the fingerprint sensor, comes integrated with the screen, and works by means of ultrasound, in addition to that the phone is supported by the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone through the face.
- The phone supports most other sensors: acceleration, proximity, gyroscope, compass, and atmospheric pressure.
- You can share your files on the computer via Samsung DeX to enjoy a better viewing and usage experience, and the Bixby voice assistant is also supported.
- The USB port comes from the newest Type C with its support for the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5,000 mAh with support for 45-watt fast charging, 10-watt wireless charging, and 4.5-watt reverse wireless charging.
- The phone comes with the Android 13 operating system with the latest Samsung interface, One UI 5.1.
- The phone is available in black, gold, purple, and green.
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra features
- The phone supports shooting 8K videos with excellent stability, a wide shooting angle, and 30 frames per second.
- Excellent cameras, whether in shooting photos or videos.
- Very pioneering materials, as usual from Samsung.
- Full support for the S-Pen and it comes inside the phone.
- You will get the strongest performance thanks to the leading Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor with the fastest UFS 4.0 storage memory with very fast LPDDR5X RAM.
- It comes with the latest Android 13 operating system with the latest Samsung interface, One UI 5.1.
- The AMOLED screen with the lowest possible curves at the edges offers a distinctive experience as usual from Samsung, in addition to its support for the highest frequency of 120 Hz while maintaining high brightness under the sun.
- High and distinctive stereo sound.
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra defects
- You will not be able to install a memory card, and this is normal in leading phones.
- It lacks the 3.5 mm headphone jack, which is usual for flagship phones.
- Charger head and earphones are not included in the phone box.
- You will need some time to get used to the weight of the phone, as it is relatively heavy.
- We do not know why the charging speed was not developed for 45 watts!
- As usual, a large protrusion of the rear camera.
- The most prominent changes of the phone from the previous generation, Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, are the use of a stronger processor, storage memory, and faster RAM, with a 200-megapixel main rear camera, with stereo sound adjustment to be better, and to reduce screen curvature.
Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 5G
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra price
Questions asked by others
How does the Galaxy S22 Ultra compare to the Galaxy S23 Ultra ?
The Galaxy S23 Ultra offers the highest resolution of a Galaxy smartphone to date at 200MP, compared to the Galaxy S22 Ultra's resolution of 108MP. The Galaxy S23 Ultra lasts up to approximately 26 hours with video playback thanks to its 5,000 mAh (typical) battery, which has the same capacity as the S22 Ultra, but with more efficient performance due to improved processing power.
What are the colors of the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra ?
The Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra is available in Green, Phantom Black, Lavender, and Cream. And you can get exclusive colors which are lime, sky blue, graphite and red.
How much is the Samsung S23 Ultra phone ?
The price of the phone in the United States for the 256GB 8GB RAM version is $ 1,100.00 The price of the phone in Europe for the 256GB 8GB RAM version is € 1,208.90 The price of the phone in the United Kingdom for the 256GB 8GB RAM version is £ 999.00
What is better Samsung or iPhone ?
So it can be said that Samsung phones may have higher performance on paper and excel at some points, except that the performance of the iPhone in real life is faster and smoother than Samsung phones, because Android consumes resources more intensively than iOS, so Apple outperforms Samsung, but narrowly.
Post a Comment