Samsung galaxy z fold 4 5g
Battery : 4400 mAh
Screen : 7.6 inches and 6.2 inches
Processor : Octa-core Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1, 4 nano technology
Storage / RAM : 256 GB with 12 GB RAM
Camera : Triple background 50 + 10 + 12 MB. / front 4 + 10 mb
OS : Android 12
Samsung announced its most expensive foldable phone, the Samsung galaxy z fold 4 5g, with medium developments compared to the previous generation. The latest leading Qualcomm processor was used with better cameras, with a focus mainly on developing foldable screen technology. Attention has been paid to reducing the size of the hinge to become better than the previous version. … So let’s get to know the full specifications of the galaxy z fold 4 5g phone, what are its most important advantages and disadvantages, and is it worth buying or not, as follows.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 5G specifications
- The phone supports the NFC feature.
- As for the dimensions of the phone, it comes:
- In the event that it is not folded, the dimensions of the phone will be 155.1 x 130.1 x 6.3 mm.
- – In the case of folding, the dimensions of the phone will be 155.1 x 67.1 x 15.8 mm.
- As for the weight, it weighs 263 grams.
- The phone supports the Nano Sim and the e-Sim.
- Supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- The phone is fully supportive of the S Pen, where you can use the S Pen Fold Edition and S Pen Pro on the phone. However, knowing that S Pens of other models can cause screen damage, we recommend that you do not use them with Galaxy Z Fold 4.
- The phone comes with fresh water resistance with IPX8 certification up to one and a half meters under water for 30 minutes.
- The durability and quality of the materials used in the manufacture of the phone comes from the glass protected by Gorilla Fix Plus on the back of the phone with a scratch-resistant aluminum frame.
- The screen comes complete with the front camera at the bottom of the screen, and the screen comes from the type Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X with an area of 7.6 inches with a resolution of 1812 x 2176 pixels at a pixel density rate of 373 pixels each. It also supports the highest refresh rate of 120Hz to provide better performance, especially during games. The screen also supports HDR10 + with brightness Maximum 1200 lumens, as for the second screen (cover screen), it comes from a type of Dynamic AMOLED 2X with an area of 6.2 inches with a resolution of 904 x 2316 pixels that supports a refresh rate of 120Hz with a protection layer of Corning Gorilla Glass Victus + and you can divide the screen into more than one application with a limit Maximum three applications to make the best use of screen size.
- Comes with 256 GB solid memory with 12 GB random memory.
- The solid memory comes from the type UFS 3.1 and the random memory comes from the type LPDDR4X.
- The phone does not support the possibility of increasing the storage space via a memory card.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor from Qualcomm with 4 nano technology, it is the same processor as the Xiaomi 12S Ultra phone. As for the graphic processor, it comes from the Adreno 730 type. The processor offers excellent performance in games, as it is highly directed to get the best possible performance. access it.
- The front camera comes with a 4-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot and comes at the bottom of the screen. When folded, you will find a 10-megapixel front camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- The rear camera is slightly prominent on the back of the phone and comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with a 50-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot, which is the primary camera and supports the OIS optical stabilizer to obtain the best possible fixation during photography. As for the second camera, it comes with a 10-megapixel resolution with an F lens slot /2.4, which is for real zoom 3X and digital 30X, and supports the OIS optical stabilizer. As for the third camera, it comes with a 12-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.2 lens slot, and it is the camera for wide photography, in addition to a single LED flash.
- The cameras support shooting videos in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports shooting in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports shooting in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. The phone also supports shooting Slow Motion videos in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 240 frames per second in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 960 frames per second.
- Supports an additional microphone for noise isolation.
- It supports Wi-Fi at a / b / g / n / ac / 6e frequencies, as well as dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.2 and supports A2DP, LE, aptX HD.
- Geographical positioning supports GPS as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
- Means of security and protection: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes with a built-in power button. It also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone via the face.
- The phone also supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass, atmospheric pressure, and gyroscope for operating VR glasses.
- External headphones come in stereo sound to provide a distinctive audio experience.
- The USB port comes from the newest type, Type C.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4400 mAh and supports 25-watt fast charging, 15-watt wireless charging and 4.5-watt reverse wireless charging.
- The phone comes with the Android 12 operating system with the latest Samsung One UI 4.1 interface.
- The phone is available in dim black, grey-green, and beige.
Features of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 5G
- The S Pen supports and has been improved, but it is installed in a separate case, and you will need to purchase a stylus for foldable phones.
- The phone supports 5G services.
- Certified waterproof.
- The cameras provide an outstanding experience, as they have been greatly improved, as they are the same cameras as the Samsung S22 Plus.
- The leading Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor was used for better performance.
- A large solid and random memory that is sufficient for all your files and applications, with great flexibility in moving between them.
- The latest Android 12 operating system with the Samsung interface dedicated to the Fold One UI 4.1, which has been significantly developed.
- Two foldable AMOLED screens that support 120Hz to get a distinctive view in addition to the front camera buried at the bottom of the screen .. Samsung has also reduced the length of the screens so that the phone is more usable with one hand easily than the previous generation.
Also read : iPhone 14 Pro Max review
Disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
- Very high price.
- Slight improvement compared to the previous version.
- Unfortunately, you will not be able to install a memory card, as usual with standard phones.
- It does not support the 3.5 mm headphone port.
- You will need some time to get used to the weight of the phone.
- We aspire to develop fast charging capabilities further.
Also read : Samsung Galaxy M33 5G review
Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Metal pin - Instruction manual explaining how to use the phone - Type C USB cable.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 5G price
The price of the phone in the United States for the 256GB 12GB RAM version is $ 1,245.00
The price of the phone in the United States for the 512GB 12GB RAM version is $ 1,388.00
The price of the phone in the United States for the 1TB 12GB RAM version is $ 1,630.98
The price of the phone in Europe for the 256GB 12GB RAM version is € 1,319.00
The price of the phone in Europe for the 512GB 12GB RAM version is € 1,594.90
The price of the phone in the United Kingdom for the 256GB 12GB RAM version is £ 1,304.99
The price of the phone in the United Kingdom for the 512GB 12GB RAM version is £ 1,404.99
The price of the phone in the United Kingdom for the 1TB 12GB RAM version is £ 1,504.99
Questions asked by others
What colors is the Galaxy Z Fold 4 5G available in ?
Galaxy Z Fold 4 5G is available in three colours: Greenish Gray, Midnight Black and Beige. No matter what you choose, these are colors that will make you stand out.
What makes the Galaxy Z Fold4 different ?
Galaxy Z Fold4 is lighter and more durable than its predecessor. It now has the fastest processor in the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold category. And with more apps optimized for its large foldable screen, the Galaxy Z Fold4 is the ultimate multitasking device.
Samsung Z fold 4 how much price ?
Cheapest price for Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 in United States is $ 1,245.00 sold at Amazon
Samsung galaxy z fold 4 5g how many sim ?
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Dual SIM, 256GB, 12GB RAM, 5G Network.
Post a Comment